Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Zoodles


In the wee hours of Saturday 7 Nov 2020, I placed an online food delivery order for healthy food from this eatery in Bangsar Baru called Fittie Sense. The above photo shows a box of Zoodles aka Zucchini noodles which PH wrote about back in 2014. prepared in her own blog. Lamb pita in the lower box.

Lamb Penne Pasta.

Bolognese gravy to go with Zoodles.

Mushrooms and roast pumpkin.

Millet quinoa Pilaf which is a bit spicy.

Grilled seabass fillet

Lamb Kofte with beetroot.

 Lamb stew which I gave my friend.

Lamb Pita, my share as I gave the 2nd one to my friend.

Made this long list of order at 3.52 am in the morning. Gave some dishes to my friend and slowly eat the balance over a few days. The kimchi is sourish which I like.

*** 9 November 2020 d237 ***

Ate some Penne Pasta lamb at around 6 pm.

Breakfast of ytf, reheated with wanton noodles bought from Sepetang coffee shop.

Brunch - my pack of Nasi Lemak eaten cold from the fridge. Bought on Sunday so 2 days in the fridge.

My share of meat and ytf.

12 comments:

  1. Zucchini noodles? Heard of pumpkin noodles, moringa noodles, never heard of zucchini. Saw at a shop here yesterday, frozen fish noodles - popular in Sabah, noodles made from fish. Didn't like, tasted like fish cake.

    And talking about fish, your seabass looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zucchini noodles are totally made from zucchini and nothing else. You just take zucchini and cut or peel them into strips to get your zoodles! 😊

      Delete
  2. Wow.. really a a lot of food you ordered in the early morning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so early doing ordering? it's 11.11 today. Are u on online shopping splurge?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, ya, that day gone out of control pre order food at 3 am. No online shopping splurge.

      Delete
  4. Zoodles is a new word to me. I must try it someday. Nice?

    I am shocked that you are cold nasi lemak from the fridge. The rice must be hard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zoodles is refreshing because it is zucchini strips. You eat it to replace pasta and you will lose more weight. The rice is crunchy but still palatable.

      Delete
  5. At least you made decent orders even though it was the middle of the night! Food looks good.

    This must be one of the few shops where you can still make orders when they're closed! I noticed many are totally greyed out so you can't even see the menu.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beepit usually allows pre order even when shops are closed.

      Delete
    2. I looked at a few, totally cannot see menu. There used to be one which allowed pre-order but that changed and now can only see menu when they're open.

      Delete
    3. Guess that they are afraid of missing out the pre orders.

      Delete