Sunday, November 29, 2020

Butter Cakes Combo


Bought Sour Cream Butter Cake Combo with cakes made from 6 types of different butter. Received the cakes on Tuesday 24 Nov 2020.

Different heights and slightly different texture.

The different butters written on the paper dolly.

Ate a bit of each before I kept all of them in the fridge.

The cake seller aka baker is so kind to give all the customers this container of homemade popia nestum as a free gift.

The pretty box of cakes and the container of free gift.

*** Saturday 28 Nov 2020 d256 ***

Not my breakfast - tendon pork balls, cuttlefish pork balls and bursting pork balls in soup bought from Porkki Porkki restaurant on Thursday 26 Nov 2020, 2 days ago. Self added Mee Hoon and a poached egg with runny yolk.

My breakfast - one tendon pork ball, one cuttlefish pork ball, kimchi pajeon from Thursday 26 Nov 2020. Left two pieces of kimchi pajeon for the next days.

Ate two rice cheese sticks direct from the fridge, bought from Uzu chicken on Friday 27 Nov 2020. 3 rice cheese sticks remaining.

Not my lunch eaten midway - roast chicken drumstick and siew yuk rice MYR 8 Nett bought from friendship cafe.

I didn't buy my weekly dai gou mien to eat because I have too much food in the fridge that I need to eat.

My lunch - I ate all the remaining chives pajeon and chives kimchi. The chives kimchi may be red but it is only a bit spicy. 

I still have radish kimchi and two containers of napa cabbage kimchi in the fridge. I think I need a week to eat them all.

Frozen cendol from the freezer. Tastes good, yummy!

Both if us shared this zhar yuk muk Yee rice from Tuesday 24 Nov 2020 (4 days ago) with added bok choy as dinner. I then ate one mung bean pastry and ate all the marble cake and states butter cake cos I need to end my meals with desserts.

14 comments:

  1. The cake box looks so fancyπŸ˜€. Yummy cakesπŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I'm going to love them all. Oh? Popiah Nestum? Usually, they have sambal filling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe so too. This popiah nestum is sweet not savoury.

      Delete
  3. You have just reminded me that I have not baked butter cake in a long time. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks good! Don't think of the calories haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had finished half of my Sara Lee's butter cake last night, will eat the other half tonight, yums!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will go look for this frozen cake the next time I go to malls.

      Delete
  6. I love to eat cakes all the time but I think you are eating them too often. I will freak out la. Butter cakes are still the best without all the creams. I like.

    I am curious about the Popiah Nestum. Something new again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha I like to have cakes readily available. Some of them are still in my fridge. You can order the popiah nestum from insta seller. The hp is as per the photo. U will like it cos it is crunchy and milky n a bit sweet.

      Delete
    2. Same here. Popiah nestum is something new to me too.

      Delete