Friday, November 20, 2020

Passage Thru India

I bought these food on Thursday 12 Nov 2020 via grab delivery and have mentioned some of them previously. Here is the full list.

Fish tikka with some pieces already eaten.

Chicken tandoori with half portion eaten.

Look at the spillage. Covers are not leak proof.

Rasmalai.

Condensed milk taste and sweetness with a tinge of saffron taste.

Chicken briyani and mutton briyani.

Mutton Rogan Josh - still in my fridge.

Palak paneer. The two white cubes inside are cottage cheese which taste creamy with only a mild cheese taste.

Lentil dhall and spinach curry.

Garlic Naan and Vegetable Naan (Masala Kulcha).

Vegetables Kurma (Navarathna Kurma). Sweet spiced curry gravy, not hot spicy at all.

Order list 1.

Order list 2.

Sweet Almond Naan (Kashmiri Naan) and Pratha which turned out to be Chapati rather than Roti Canai.

This would be mentioned separately as a highlight.

Still two deep fried balls in my fridge.

*** Thursday 19 Nov 2020 d247 ***

Breakfast - milky soup is from Tuesday pork noodles. Diy added in broccoli and jiao zi. Added in more pepper and sesame oil to mask the milk in the soup to no avail.

Left the milky soup to me with one jiaozi and two florets of broccoli which I ate but I also could not drink all the soup because it is too peppery so it is good bye. Not going to force myself to drink it.

Lunch is fish head fillet Mee Hoon from swee heng bought on Wednesday MYR 13 Nett.

My portion.

I finished these broccoli in the evening.

Ate these small cubes of pandan cakes from a new batch of cakes that I got delivered on the previous day (Thursday) which I ate all the buttercream, cheese toppings and cheese mango slice. Oiling my tummy. Another day is completed.

18 comments:

  1. Wow! So much delicious Indian food. Their fragrant dishes are often pricey and the chefs told me the spices are not cheap. I am still waiting to try that Rasmalai.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear!!! Now you've got me craving for Indian. Perhaps we would go this weekend. It is quite all right as the place that we frequent is never really crowded even though we love most everything there.

    Oh my! The spillage! Blame it on my OCD but when I buy something and the soup/sauce/gravy spills over, I get very upset. LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Long time you didn't go to payung cafe. Are they open? Get upset over spilt milk is no use! Already spilt. Lolx!

      Delete
    2. Yes, they are open. The ladies are not that keen on going there. My girl only wants to go to the other place for the mutton biryani. Other than that, we do not go out to eat - except me...at the not-crowded shops and stalls so I have things to blog about.

      Delete
    3. Oh, so they are open. Thanks for the in info. Ya, better just stay home than risk it eating out. Later get it also dunno get it from where, blur blur.

      Delete
  3. I like the sweet naan.. with raisins and nuts... taken with curry, best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yummy Indian food, i can only take a little at a moment coz too much spices will cause me stomachache.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too hot and too oil will have stomach ache?

      Delete
  5. Argh I hate food spills which are messy and oily. One of the bad things about take-aways. Also eating out of the disposable containers is definitely not the same as eating off nice plates.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. U r same as STP about spills. I can never finish any of the dishes so better to eat them at home where I can keep them immediately than in restaurants cos I'm restaurants will have lots of leftovers to be taken home also.

      Delete
  6. The pork noodle in milk sure looked milky.

    I hate such food spillage. Ordered once from FoodPanda and when the foid arrived, some of the gravy spilled out. Geez. That is one thing about tapau, unless you bring own container and go tapau.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They put milk powder in the soup I suspect. Ah, you are same as STP and Stacy, hate spillage.

      Delete
  7. You surely do order a lot of food delivery. The tandoori looks good. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Food delivery because I am staying at home during weekdays, didn't go out.

      Delete
  8. I must say there are many types of indian food that are listed here that i had not tried.

    ReplyDelete