Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Ham Egg Bun

 

Lunch on Monday 9 Nov 2020 d237.

Egg Ham Sandwich?

No, Egg Ham Bun. We ate one bun each. Tasty! This is the kosong bun bought on Saturday from swee heng.

Bought this ham from de market on Sunday.

Made locally.

Breakfast of pork Mee Hoon shared by 2 pax from Sepetang bought on Sunday.

Received a wataps message at 6.30 am about old cucumber pork soup so went to buy it along with zhar yuk muk ye rice. Total MYR 17 nett. Also bought 1 bittergourd ytf, 2 brinjal ytf and 2 okra ytf totalling MYR 8 nett.

Since already ourside so bought hailam char at MYR 2.60 Nett and one egg tart at MYR 2.10 Nett. As long as the egg tart does not have any overly fragrant or strong artificial taste, then I would enjoy eating it.

So to buy or not to buy the promo kfc?

14 comments:

  1. The ham egg bun looks like those served in HK char chan teng. I like it too. Nowadays i also frequently had ytf but we usually buy bitterguard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one sandwich that I would definitely enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am familiar with the Meaty brand. I like sandwiches like this - ham and fried egg either using sandwich bread or bun. I would have put some chili sauce in mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wah!! Cooked ham used to be my breakfast favourites during my secondary school days. My mum would make them into sandwiches for me. Miss her so much!

    So you went to shop at De Market in Faber Towers. My wife love to buy their vegetables there as she claimed theirs is very fresh compared to Hero Market near my place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so blessed. Your mother is always in your heart. Yes, that is the supermarket.

      Delete
  5. I can eat ham egg bun for breakfast, lunch and even for dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ham egg bun is never on my plate... it's either ham OR egg haha. Actually I'm generally not keen about combining items as then it's be one choice less!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But burgers eat out is all combined wor especially burger king.

      Delete
    2. Actually the only egg and burger I like is the 'burger special' type at our local burger joints, where the omelette is wrapped round the patty.

      Delete
    3. Oh, means you prefer omelette than fried egg with burger patty.

      Delete