Monday, November 23, 2020

Xmas decor KFC Tandoori

After reading about NuxV going to Midvalley Mall recently, I decided to go there too to replenish some food items after more than one month of not stepping inside the mall. I am pleasantly surprised to see that the Xmas decor is up.
Top view - I think the decor is not completed yet.
Spotted a van.
Wonder if this van is a prop or a real working van.

*** KFC Tandoori. ***

Very colourful box.

I didn't want soft drinks so I bought ala carte 5 pieces of chicken because that is the only ala carte option. One piece of chicken has been eaten so there are 4 pieces in the box. 

Sweet and tangy with lime taste. Can tell that it is Tandoori taste. Not meant to be spicy and it isn't.

Ala carte 5 pieces cost MYR 26.50 Nett.


*** Sunday 22 Nov 2020 ***

We didn't eat breakfast at home before going to Midvalley Mall and we didn't want to dine in so on the way, we did a pit stop at Taman Desa and bought two packs of Nasi Lemak with a small portion of rice at MYR 14.60 Nett and ate them in our car. Lolx!

Takeaway lunch from Upeh, eaten at home with KFC Tandoori and a piece of mutton from the fridge.

My mutton curry from the fridge since Thursday 12 Nov, 10 days ago. One piece of mutton a day is the plan to clear this.

Lunch from Upeh, Nasi dagang beef rendang.

Upeh takeaway food of two items costs about  MYR 47 for Nasi dagang beef rendang and Nasi kerabu ayam percik. 

I also bought mix and match BK burgers for MYR 9 as recommended by NuxV.

Mix and match BK burgers - one fish and one jr whopper.



22 comments:

  1. Ooo....i didnt knw there is an ala carte option for the tandoori...will consider buying it. The box is so nice & colorful like a present box! Is there many people in MV on Sunday?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure whether you will like the tandoori or not. Yes the box is colourful to give a festive feel. Yes can be considered as got many people but not crowded as in cramp with people. I see there are people bringing young children like 5 to 8 years old there too. And old people like over 80 also were there on Sunday. Basically it is like no pandemic except everyone wears masks or wear mask pulled down to the chin, exposing their nose.

      Delete
    2. thanks for info....I think I will still go there during weekdays...hmmm....I shall plan another 'leave day' to go Mid Valley just to see the Xmas trees, LOL!

      Delete
    3. That is a good idea, to go on weekdays instead of weekends. Do review on the tandoori kfc if u try it, thanks.

      Delete
  2. Nice X'mas decor at one mall here too, photos on Facebook but no, I shall not bother to go and look-see. Would give that newbie from KFC a try one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suspect you will not like newbie kfc. No need go especially for decor. Go if u need to buy some things not found elsewhere.

      Delete
  3. Oh! KFC got Tandoori flavor. I want to try. I seem to be getting fast food updates here. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha, cos NuxV and I are fast food fans fff. Hahaha lolx!

      Delete
  4. Seems like Xmas celebration continues at malls!
    Guess it is nice to see it, and not feel so glum about the year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haizzzz, hopefully cases at malls won't go up.

      Delete
  5. It seems we haven't been to the mall for a long time. Nowadays I buy essentials from nearby shops. KFC tandoori looks good. Would like to try if still available.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If can get at no aircond shops is better. Still available the kfc tandoori but must eat when you get it cos most people like it hot.

      Delete
  6. Nice xmas decor. Pity not everyone get to see and enjoy it. I havent gone to shopping mall for many months. The most only to hypernarket, quickly grab my grocery and go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just a quick dash in and out to replenish goods we also like that.

      Delete
  7. Looks like the Santa Claus will arrive at Mid Valley first. One Utama has nothing but bare floors. I am waiting anxiously.

    Okay I must try the Tandoori flavour since I like spicy food.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wonder whether or not they will put. You will be disappointed because kfc tandoori is not spicy.

      Delete
  8. The decorations look really beautiful. Now you make me want to try the KFC tandoori chicken.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only if you like the taste of tandoori chicken.

      Delete
  9. Wow pretty! I'm tempted to go back to malls again but for sure my jittery hubby won't approve of taking the kids.

    Wasn't aware of new KFC flavour... not really a fan of tandoori so might skip this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stay home is the safest. The tandoori is like sweet and sour but with added lime and spices.

      Delete
  10. I like the xmas decor, so red and so festive. The kfc box is very colourful and nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The kfc box is very festive looking. Hopefully the Xmas decor can lift people's mood.

      Delete