Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Cheesy Chicken meat balls


Saw this sign that family mart has free delivery for purchase above MYR 30 with family delivery hp app.


After eating Nasi Lemak in the car, I am at family mart, Midvalley Mall to get a cup of hot latte for him and I forgot that I wasn't going to remove my mask because I couldn't resist getting a strawberry cone for myself. Then I got a e-voucher in the family mart app to redeem MYR 3 Nett off if I buy MYR 10 worth of items so I need to buy another item in order to use the e-voucher.

So I bought one set of 4 chicken cheesy balls for MYR 4.50 Nett and with the e-voucher, I got MYR 3 Nett off the total bill. To my surprise, there is a promo for members on strawberry cone with MYR 1.91 Nett off so the price is MYR 0.99 Nett only, original price is MYR 2.90 Nett.

I bought the cheesy chicken balls based on the photo above.

They reheated the balls using the oven but they look so pale compared to the photo on the menu.

Cross section. They taste much better than I expected. The cheesy fillings are not very cheesy. Just creamy enough for the peppery chicken meat balls. I ate one and gave the remaining 3 balls to my friend.

*** Monday 23 Nov 2020 d251 ***


A day of fast food as we ate the kfc tandoori, mutton curry and bk whopper jnr,  for lunch and dinner to try and clear the fridge. Should be able to finish all mutton curry in another two days. Cleared the remaining slice of small fruity Butter cake.

22 comments:

  1. Gosh! Now i m tempted to buy FM ice cream😂....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which flavours of FM ice cream do you like?

      Delete
    2. green tea & salted Mediterranean

      Delete
    3. Green tea is nice. Salted mediterranean is a special limited edition flavour, not always have.

      Delete
  2. They sure are getting more aggressive in promoting their products and yes, we should support our local businesses through these troubled times. I've one in my blogpost today too. Over 1,200 cases in Selangor alone yesterday! SHOCKING!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya, good to support local business. Good that you are supporting local business too. Yes I am shocked at the high cases.

      Delete
  3. There are two Family Marts in Damansara Uptown and I am very tempted to get the soft serve ice cream!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can order above MYR 30 to get free delivery to your office or house.

      Delete
  4. What you see is not what you get. Yeah...it is like...totally different. But I am sure you are eexpecting this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was expecting it to be deep fried so was surprised to see it isn't. Luckily it tastes good.

      Delete
  5. Oh so nice! No family mart over here at my area.. not so sure whether there are any in Ipoh..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just ate the burnt cheesecake flavour soft ice cream tonight. In fact I always liked all their flavours.

    I will try the cheesy balls next time as I love their spicy Oden soup with fish balls. I miss Japan so much each time I visited the Family Mart. When the borders are reopened, I will land in Shikoku Island first

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not sure I tried that yet or not. Good that you have a plan to fly to Japan when borders reopen.

      Delete
  7. I want the ice-cream but no Family Mart here in Ipoh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya, not open in Ipoh yet. They should open one in Ipoh.

      Delete
  8. Got Family Mart promos now on my beloved Shoppee. But I don't go near any FM outlets now during MCO so can't take advantage of them.

    Mutton curry is pretty strong. Are you fed-up of it yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Luckily I managed to eat all the mutton curry already. Now need to eat all the kimchi in my fridge, hahahaha. You can Buy delivery from FM outlets? Soft serve ice cream from fm definitely cannot Delivery I think.

      Delete
    2. Hehe unless prepared to take it as milkshake instead.

      Delete
    3. Hahahaha, ya and that doesn't sound tempting.

      Delete
  9. No family mart in sg, i would like to try the cheesy chicken balls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I guess because too many convenience stores in sg already.

      Delete