Friday, November 13, 2020

Delivery Banana Bro

 

Bought this set for only MYR 1 nett the previous day. It is a promotion for 4 days until 13 Nov as stated below:

MYR1 promotions from 9 am till 12 noon only.

We also grab food from Passage Thru India which we received in less than one hour of placing and paying for this order. Bought too much food so sent half over to my friend.

Ate banana bro set meal for dinner, shared by two pax. The usual price for this set banana leaf rice is MYR 13 Nett.

My portion. Kept the Chicken Masala in the fridge as I couldn't finish it. 

Fish Tikka which we are for lunch.

Chicken Tandoori. One whole chicken leg. Photo above only show the thigh. To be continued...

Breakfast, I finished eating all remaining lamb Penne pasta bought on Saturday so it took 5 days in 3 seatings.



14 comments:

  1. Ooooo...I love Indian. RM1 only!!! That is dirt cheap!!! No limit on purchases? I'd buy a whole lot and stuff in the fridge. The tandoori chicken and the fish tikka look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can only buy 1 time for 1 meal. The food from Passage Thru India is indeed very tasty.

      Delete
  2. Nice Indian meal. RM1 for the set is great bargain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely great bargain as it includes the delivery fees too.

      Delete
  3. I've never managed to use Sama2Lokal, not user-friendly enough for me! Good deal for this RM1.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a very good price, in fact, almost free! The food looks good too! I think Maybank is sponsoring these promo otherwise how to survive...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you are right because want to encourage people to use their hp app.

      Delete
  5. This is so, so cheap! Long time didn't take banana leaf rice. Drooling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cos got special bnk promo to encourage people to use their hp app.

      Delete
  6. wow...how many u bought? I did not buy coz no one in the house eats Indian curry/spicy food (except me).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The MYR 1 promo is only for one set so I bought one set since we always share one meal. Since you could finish one meal, it is ok for you to just buy one set.

      Delete
  7. This is really dirt cheap! Now you made me have craving for Indian food. Happy deepavali and happy holiday to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Same to you. Go go eat banana leaf rice.

      Delete