Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Lian Ou Hua Sheng Soup

 

On Tuesday 3 November 2020 d231, I woke up to see a message on my hp from the lady who sells rice dishes in Lucky Alley coffee shop. She wrote "Tomorrow have lian ou hua sheng soup". My plan is to stay home for the whole week days and grab food once the food bought on Sunday has been cleared but after reading this message which was sent at 11.48 pm on Monday night, I decided to go out to buy takeaway from her since she made the effort to send me a message.

This is the Lotus Root Peanuts Pork Soup that I bought from her. Very flavourful because she put dates and dried squid in the soup too. Tasty! I also bought zhar yuk muk ye rice and salty steamed chicken rice from her. Total price for all three rice packs is MYR 26 nett. Since we are out, we also bought food from choy Kee and sweet Heng coffee shops to last us the whole weekdays until Friday.


My vege eaten during lunch.

Lunch shared by two pax - zhar yuk muk ye rice. The zhar yuk aka deep fried pork belly has been marinated in nam Yee so it is very tasty, one of our favourite dish.


Breakfast shared by two pax. Seafood meehoon MYR 8 nett bought from Choy Kee coffee shop.

Dinner shared by two pax. Chicken feet mushroom noodles MYR 7 nett bought from Sweet Heng coffee shop. We put the remaining char siew from Sunday into this noodle dish too.




14 comments:

  1. What soup is that? Is it herbal? I love Chinese herbal soups, nutritious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, you have never boil to this soup before? No, there are no herbs used, just pork, lotus roots, peanuts, dates and dried squid.

      Delete
  2. one of my fav soups! the nam yee pork is also my fav! drooling~~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our favourite too. That's why we always buy it.

      Delete
  3. I like lotus root with peanut soup too. The nam yee pork is also my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I told my wife that we should be getting text messages like you from fruit seller and mix rice aunty. It is better than getting irritating texts from Lazada and Shoppee daily. Haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The fruit seller and rice lady used wataps to contact me, not sms. They are very tech smart!

      Delete
  5. Put noodles into that soup should also be yummy. Haha she has your number to text you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not text but wataps. Yes, can put noodles into the soup.

      Delete
  6. Lotus roots peanuts pork soup with dates and squids is very tasty, my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, very tasty. I am sure you know how to boil this soup.

      Delete
    2. Yet to try boiling this soup.

      Delete
    3. Will you try to boil this soup one day?

      Delete