Saturday, November 14, 2020

Salmon Prawns meetmeatdotmy


Home cooked lunch on Friday 13 Nov 2020 d241. Frozen salmon and frozen prawns bought from meetmeat.my store on shopee online on Thursday and delivery on the same day. Fast, efficient, good response by seller, and nicely packed fresh frozen products. This seller meetmeat.my is on insta too if you are interested to check them out.

My portion. The prawns are so naturally sweet and the flesh is firm. I kept 2 pieces of salmon and 1 prawn to be eaten in the evening.

My shopping for the 11.11 promo is to buy frozen food. 

The prawns about 20 costs MYR 41.90 nett.

Buy above MYR 250 to get free delivery. So I share half the salmon with my friend.

The box of frozen prawns.

Not my breakfast of remaining braised pork rib rice bought on Saturday 7 Nov 2020 with diy added small bitter gourd. Cleared braised pork ribs rice from Lucky Alley.

My breakfast of cold pork trotter vinegar jelly. There are about 2 to 3 small pieces of meat, some skin and bones cartilage. Finally cleared this remaining portion bought from Lucky Alley on Sunday 1 Nov 2020 so it was sitting for 12 days in the fridge.

I gave half the fruity Butter cake to my friend and at 4.20 pm, I ate all the remaining portion above. Moist, milky, fruity, buttery and fattening! But is worth it, lolx!

Ate the salmon and prawn I kept for dinner at around 5.20 pm.

Not my dinner of some briyani chicken rice with two pieces of chicken from the previous day. Still have one portion remaining of the 600g briyani rice. We weighed the pack of rice and it says 600g which is a lot.

16 comments:

  1. U are so rajin to peel the prawns. I seldom eat prawn coz lazy peel the skin😊. So on 11.11 u splurged on frozen food!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not I peel wor because the food was served like in the photos above - the prawns are already peeled by the cook, hehehehehe πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†. He knew I like to just pop the prawns into my mouth n eat. The price for the frozen salmon is a very good price so it is worth to buy them.

      Delete
  2. Those frozen tiger prawns from Sabah cost pretty much the same here, packed nicely in a block of ice. I prefer the saltwater pek hay (white prawns) though - nicer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The prawns are very nice. Naturally sweet and firm texture. I couldn't imagine how the white prawns can taste any sweeter naturally. Unless you say their texture is not so firm but is silky smooth like crab meat.

      Delete
  3. Prawns and salmon, anytime for me. As long they are fresh, anything is good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hubby and I love prawns. Whenever the prawns are fresh and cheap, our friend will buy for us from the wholesale market. Will be using some of our frozen prawns to cook Hokkien mee for dinner. Hmmm...I am craving for nasi briyani......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your friend is so nice! Your hokkien Mee must be so delicious! Go go eat Nasi briyani!

      Delete
  5. Oh! I like those salmon pieces in your soup. Let me clear my freezer first and then I will buy the frozen seafood.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is Mee Hoon soup. There are Mee Hoon beneath the salmon n prawns. Lolx!

      Delete
  6. The prawns and salmon look fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I seldom eat prawns because my wife is allergic to most seafood. Getting a box of frozen is such a good idea and I could slowly eat them with my noodles.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nowadays buying online can get better deals than going to the shop. Your seafood meal looks yummy and healthy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. You are right about the online promos.

      Delete