Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Birizza

When I was in Midvalley Mall on Sunday 22 Nov 2020, I saw this Biryani plus Pizza meal.

Rice baked in a Calzone style pizza. Seems interesting so I ordered one Salmon Tandoori Birizza as takeaway to give to my friend.

Initially the staff told me that they don't have a container that big to put in the Birizza so they can't do Takeaways so I suggest to them to wrap it with aluminum foil which they did as shown in the above photo.

There are 4 accompanying condiments.

This is the large Calzone style pizza filled with salmon, hard boiled eggs and biriyani rice.

Cross section - can see one of the 2 hard-boiled eggs inside the Calzone.

Open up one side of the Calzone - there are 4 pieces of Salmon, one whole hard boiled egg, and biriyani rice inside it.

Total is MYR 65.70 Nett.

Colourful paper bag to carry the food.

Pop Pizza restaurant in Midvalley Mall. 

 *** Tuesday 24 Nov 2020 d252 ***

Went out to buy takeaway food. Pan Mee at MYR 6.50 Nett from Lucky Alley coffee shop shared by 2 pax. I kept most of the hand torn noodle sheets in the fridge for another meal because I also bought ckt as breakfast.

Ckt MYR 7 nett from the corner shop next to lucky alley coffee shop. Kway teow mix with yellow noodles. From this shop, I also bought a pack of roast duck rice and a pack of char siew, siew yuk rice at a total of MYR 14.50 nett. The siew yuk can be seen inside this ckt container because we moved it there.

After removing the siew yuk and cucumber into our tummy, we kept the char siew and rice in the fridge for another day.

I ate the ckt with all the remaining mutton curry so mutton curry is finally cleared after 12 days in the fridge.

The roast duck rice for not-my lunch.

Cooked a small lettuce using the pan Mee soup from morning.

I ate the hand torn pan Mee directly from the fridge at around 6 pm. I like the doughy texture and taste. Yums!

14 comments:

  1. You really have a big heart like Gold. You always shared or gave away food very generously to friends. I hope your friend liked that unique pizza.

    I love that colourful paper bag!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words. I hope they like it too. This colourful paper bag could adorn one of your walls!

      Delete
  2. The Birriza is for a pax portion? First time seeing tht. Did u try the Birriza? Nice? Wht is the condiments on the top left?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This Birizza is huge so it is definitely for more than one person. It is like eating biriyani rice, salmon and pizza. Top left is pickled onions.

      Delete
  3. So interesting, birizza. That time they combine burger with nasi lemak, now they combine pizza with briyani. I will like to try since i like both pizza and briyani. I like the tagline, kill two cravings lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Birizza? That's really a head turner and made my eyes peel... :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks so good...but the price! Well, once in a while is fine, we do deserve a treat sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Birizza looks interesting and delicious. If I see this, I too would be curious and would order one to try. Oh yums, I love roast duck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Reminds me more of briyani in a wrap than in a pizza. But still unusual. That's quite a lot of protein so guess justifies the price.

    Oh you have gone back to Midvalley. I heard it's quite crowded already.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya got people bring children out cos I saw some children that Sunday. Just drop in that Sunday after more than one month away.

      Delete