Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Home Cooked Lunch

 

He cooked all the remaining Prawns and the one remaining small bitter gourd for lunch for two of us to share. I didn't count the prawns. He said there are 8 prawns which means there is a total of 20 frozen prawns at MYR 41.90 Nett. Yummy dishes!

My portion of lunch.

I kept 3 of 5 prawns for the next day. Stored them together with the masala chicken in the same container in the fridge.

Grab his dinner at 4.20 ish.


Did not expect the broth to have milk in it! Thought the broth is whitish due to boiling pork bones in it for a long He didn't like the taste of dairy products but this time he had to drink the soup because I couldn't help him with his soup as usually I don't drink soup. There goes another day - Tuesday 17 Nov 2020 d245.

16 comments:

  1. 20 for around RM40 is reasonable for prawns that size. My! My! He sure is a good cook.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Good to know the price is reasonable.

      Delete
  2. Rarely buy prawns nowadays. Not cheap!!! And only me, hubby and Jan eat prawns while the boys dont like them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, your sons don't like to eat Prawns. Too troublesome to peel the shells I guess.

      Delete
  3. lucky u to have a good chef at home...so much personalised service to peel the prawn skin too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow.. your chef did a good job!! Nice food there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The home cooked meal looks delicious. So wonderful to have a good chef to cook for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! So yummy. The lap cheong looks delish. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks very presentable and tasty the homecooked lunch!

    ReplyDelete