Monday, November 30, 2020

Burger Mozzarella King XL Beef

5.30 pm - bought burgers via Foodpanda because there is a discount which is not available by grab. The mozzarella King XL Beef burger is bigger than the tender grill chicken thigh burger.
 
I was tempted by this Mozzarella King advert.

I bought ala carte because I didn't want any drinks. The discount is MYR 10.58 Nett which is quite significant.

The paper bag is sealed by a sticker.

Tender grill chicken thigh burger. Smokey taste which I like.

Mozzarella Beef XL. I ate half and kept half in the fridge for the next day. The cheese taste is not overpowering so it is tasty and satisfying. I may buy this burger again.

Both of us shared the pineapple pie which is sweet and tangy - refreshingly tasty.

*** Sunday 29 Nov 2020 d257 ***

10.16 am. Breakfast of fish fillet Mee Hoon bought from Swee Heng for MYR 13 Nett. Our regular fish fillet Mee hoon. 

10.48 am. My portion.

4.11 pm - not my dinner of roast duck rice. I just ate one piece of duck meat with a bit of rice.

5.08 pm - ate all remaining 3 of 8 rice cheese sticks bought from Uzu Chicken on Friday direct from the fridge. They were hard but softened after being chewed into tiny pieces in the mouth.

Bought this kaya puff from swee Heng MYR 1.70 nett so I ate it all at 6.51 pm to wrap up the day on a sweet note.

20 comments:

  1. Where did u buy the duck rice? Looks good! Long time didnt eat duck rice & dont knw what's the price these days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This duck rice is in jalan perisa 8, happy garden, the shop next to Lucky Alley. 8 am got duck rice already. It is MYR 7 nett for duck breast meat.

      Delete
    2. thanks for info, I will go check it out!

      Delete
    3. Welcome! Another place with duck rice but not so many ducks is BC&S coffee shop which is behind Ipoh chicken rice in Sri Petaling, the other end of swee Heng. About 9 am also this duck rice store has opened too.

      Delete
  2. My girl loves their swiss mushroom. Too bad we do not have BK here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wonder if they have any plans to open at your end.

      Delete
  3. I am eyeing the duck rice, the meat looks so good!! I haven't eaten burger for quite a long while now... maybe one of these days!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah so u can order duck rice and burger one of these days.

      Delete
  4. I expected you to show the Mozzarella Beef XL with all the tangy cheese being pulled out. Bwahahaha
    I am surprised that BK has pineapple pies now. I will walk to BK tomorrow to get one!! Yums! Ong Lai Pneah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannot do the advert stunt of pulling the cheese la. Ya, surprisingly they have the pineapple pie which tastes good.

      Delete
  5. I love roast duck and kaya puff. I need to go out to buy some kaya puff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still didn't have enough of kaya puff. Will buy again when I go to swee Heng.

      Delete
  6. I don't want the carbonated drinks too. My vote goes to the grilled chicken burger.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just look at the stretch of the cheese. Too bad I can't have beef. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mozzarella tendercrisp is chicken so you could have the stretch of cheese too.

      Delete
  8. Ya it doesn't make sense to buy soft drinks for take-aways. But sometimes ala carte costs more until might as well take the set for convenience as you don't save much by dropping the soft drink.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is not about the savings but no one drinks the soft drink, what to do with them? Sweat! 😅

      Delete
    2. Aha ok. I have little people who can't get enough of soft drinks.

      Delete
    3. Hahahaha, too bad we r not neighbours or else I can buy sets and pass all the drinks to you. 😁

      Delete