Sunday, November 1, 2020

Fried Rendang Rice

 

Dinner at 8.30 pm which is very late for me because I usually eat dinner at 4.30 pm. My portion of rice (bought one week ago) stir fried with rendang gravy from AMAH bought yesterday and a part of one fried egg.


The whole portion of dinner shared by 2 pax. Was prepared at 7 pm.

Lunch bought from friendship cafe coffee shop at 11 am. 3jc at MYR 7 nett and siew yuk char siew rice at MYR 7 nett. Also bought 4 siew baos, 1 kaya pap, and 1 egg tart at MYR 10 nett.

Bought the dai gao mein MYR 1.50 nett from a van parked near friendship cafe coffee shop. Ate it in the car while it is still warm and soft. So yummy!

Early breakfast at 6.30 am of instant noodles, 1 jiao zi in Yi Poh anchovy soup and added an egg into the soup. Food to get by on Saturday 31 Oct 2020 d228.




20 comments:

  1. I like the look of the mi jian kuih. Looks so yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rendang fried rice looks good! Why so late for dinner?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rice fried with rendang gravy? Interesting. I had nasi lemak with rendang, post in my blog coming up real soon. So much siew yoke and char siew for only RM7.00, good deal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, fried rice with rendang gravy. Tasty! Yes, good deal!

      Delete
  4. The dai gao mein looks fluffy. Yes, it is very good eaten when still warm. I want!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I miss eating siew yoke and char siew rice. The dai gao mein looks yummy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go eat siew yoke and char siew rice tomorrow? In Ipoh you have written about a stall in a coffee shop selling dai gao mein, right?

      Delete
  6. Today I learn new word - Dai Gao Mein. I love to eat the thin and crispy type. I would drive all the way to O&S Coffee Shop at Paramount Gardens to buy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hhmmm,I didn't know o&s coffee shop sells the thin and crispy type.

      Delete
  7. Dai gao mein is one of those things much nicer when eaten warm! Oo the char siew siu yok looks good. (Especially coz I'm stuck this CMCO in a place where pork is hard to find!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not pandai to use delivery maybe. Delivery charges like very high unless order a lot.

      Delete
    2. Can order pork a lot and share with your parents.

      Delete
    3. My parents' place also have maids and other kids.. will need to order really a lot! Anyway I have lunch by myself and go over very late for dinner after I'm done with work. Then I eat by myself again.

      Delete
    4. How do you bring your children to your parents place when only two in one car and there are three of you?

      Delete
    5. Just bring haha. No roadblocks luckily. Actually got 4 in the car including our maid.

      Delete