Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Sourdough pizza

This is what I ate on Sat 23.1.21 when he ate Nasi Lemak and Sarawak laksa from Charlie's Cafe because he cannot stand the cheese on pizzas.

1.30 pm - received the pizza and cakes from Christine's Bakery via beepit. This bakery is located at Sunway Geo and has just opened another branch at Publika. Other than pizza, they sell cakes, plain bagels and bagel sandwiches too.

I ordered one pizza, one slice of cake and a chocolate Swiss roll that costs MYR 13.80+ 6% tax 0.83 with half a roll still in my fridge at this point in time of Mon 1.2.21 which means it has been in my fridge for 9 days.

My slice of burnt cheese cake, MYR 14.90 + 6% tax 0.89 that I ate the next day as breakfast on Sunday 24.1.21 before I went to do my weekly grocery shopping.

4.30 pm - the pizza is cut into 6 wedges and one wedge is enough for me but I stuff another two wedges into myself so that I only need to keep half in the fridge. The dough is like a focaccia - thick and chewy which I like a lot.

3.30 pm - there are slices of lamb on the pizza.

The lamb pizza looks a bit burnt but the toppings are very tasty. It has Montreal lamb, fetta cheese, grilled eggplant, grilled  zucchini, almond flake, langkawi mozzarella cheese, and kombu tomato concasse.

A standard size table spoon next to the pizza for size comparison. Price is MYR 36+ 6% tax MYR 2.16 which is a reasonable price considering the good quality of toppings. I ate the remaining half of this pizza on mon 25.1.21 which is 2 days after.

I know that the delivery charge is on the high side but I couldn't find any sourdough pizza near my place so it is worth paying for to get this.

It has caught my attention that there is another sourdough pizza worth trying and it is known as http://woppizzakl.com/
I must find time and stomach space to try it one day.

*** Mon 1.2.21 ***

On the first day of February, I managed to clear the mcd raspberry cheese pie that has been sitting in my fridge since Thursday 21.1.21 which means 11 days ago.

3.20 pm - finally allocated some time and stomach space to eat this mcd raspberry cheese pie from 11 days ago. Not too bad though very soft. I must not keep food for so long in the fridge anymore.

*** Do you need a handy tenant? ***

This tenant thought he is being helpful by unscrewing one of the small pole.




20 comments:

  1. Lol! Smart cat! I had pizza on last Friday...Buy 1 free 1 frm Pizza Hut. 2 pizzas for RM29.90 nett incl delivery. I m ok with pizza tht is less cheesy so Pizza Hut is the suitable choice😅

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah,I want to buy from pizza hut too but I myself one person how to eat two pizzas? Don't want to put inside fridge. Is pizza hut pizza less cheesy, I don't think so la but maybe the tomato sauce on top makes u think it is less cheesy. Hahahaha this tenant is very smart. Knows how to jump n turn door knobs to open doors. 😂

      Delete
  2. I would choose nasi lemak and Sarawak laksa over cheesecake and pizza too but I do not mind them either. I'm ok with cheese.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok with cheese then eat pizza lor. No need to order other food to eat instead.

      Delete
  3. hah..hah..hah... your BoiBoi is so clever and so cheeky! He has grown quite a bit. Does he keep dismantling the pole? That pizza looks good. I don't mind burnt bits as I like the taste.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ikr! Lucky for me, he has satisfied his curiosity. If you like thick a bit chewy dough you can order this pizza to try.

      Delete
  4. Langkawi mozzarella cheese? So langkawi is producing their own cheese as well?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you are right. You can bring your whole family on holiday to langkawi after mco and eat langkawi mozarella cheese.

      Delete
  5. Wow.. different varieties of food! I like... this morning I took salad, then bread for lunch.. and dinner, I thought of cooking rice or frying noodles..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Erh, only one pizza here but everyday I eat a variety of food.

      Delete
  6. Hard to find lamb pizza!! This must be good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, this is very good, especially it is lamb slices and not lamb minced.

      Delete
  7. Sourdough is all the craze. I've tried recently when a client brought her home-made ones to the office. Not really wowed which is fine since now I don't crave for them heh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cos sourdough is supposed to be healthier and more tasty. From online insider dot com website:

      "Sourdough is a healthier alternative to regular white or whole wheat bread. Although it has comparable nutrients, the lower phytate levels mean it is more digestible and nutritious. The prebiotics also help to keep your gut bacteria happy, and it may be less likely to spike blood sugar levels"

      Delete
  8. My sister has been baking sourdough bread for me. It took me forever to finish as my wife is allergic to gluten. So my sister started baking for her neighbourhood friends for free! I think she has some depressions. LOLOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, why you say your sister has depression! It is good to bake and share to neighbours to brighten their days up.

      Delete
  9. There is a buy one free one offer from my regular pizza supplier too but same as you, I one person cannot eat two pizzas (my mom doesn't eat pizza) so seldom order nowadays.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, your mother doesn't like the cheese?

      Delete
    2. My mom prefers Chinese food, she seldom eats Fast-food like burgers and she doesn't like western food, but she do eat KFC though

      Delete
    3. Oic. Thank you for sharing. 😊

      Delete