Sunday, February 28, 2021

Cornetto Love Series


Is this a flower?

Placed this order on Wednesday 24.2.21 morning and received the ice cream on Friday 26.2.21 morning at around 10.40 am. Very fast service.

Side view. Yummy!

Pink cone.

Made in Thailand.

Two bags of ice cream. Total 16 plus 18 so there are 34 in total. Gave almost half to my friend.

So happy to get two foc cooler bags.

Copied from online. Love series to celebrate Valentine's day I think.

I like the taste of Raspberry.

No insects this time to get the red colour.

12 comments:

  1. Nice colour! Great for Valentine's Day. Love those bags - the black one especially with the red polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love cornetto but now difficult to find one with crispy waffer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is high time for me to restock my freezer with ice creams. I will buy this cornetto and my favourite Sunny Lime with Vanilla inside. So refreshing compared to the Kit Kat Ice Cream that took me ages to finish. We only sapu the Haagen Dazz real quick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, good that you have finished the kit kat ice. I like to eat the solero lime ice cream stick with vanilla fillings.

      Delete
  4. Looks very tempting indeed! You must pick your favourite once you've had all of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like to eat almost all ice cream, no Favourite.

      Delete
  5. I don't mind ordering that many two if they include the FOC cooler bags right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes if u like to eat ic then it is worth it with foc cooler bags.

      Delete
  6. Same as you, I like the taste of raspberry, looks like you are on a ice cream marathon lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A long long one cos I only allow myself to eat one ice cream a day.

      Delete