Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Oreo Sandwich Ice Cream

Tuesday 23.2.21 CNY Day 12. Eat more cookies to clear them is the plan. πŸ˜‹

Bought this Oreo Cookie Sandwich Ice Cream from Family Mart. Not sure how much it costs. A check on Nestle official store online shows that it sells a box with 10 pieces at MYR 49 which means it is MYR 4.90 Nett per piece.

Cross section. The cookie is soft and the ice cream fillings are sweet and cold. Worth to try for Oreo cookies fans.

Surprisingly it is made in Thailand because I have seen other ice creams by Nestle that are made locally.

Size comparison - just a bit bigger than a standard size tablespoon.

Updated with photo taken on 24.mar.21 from FamilyMart so this Oreo Sandwich Ice Cream costs MYR 5.20 since it is bought from FamilyMart.



20 comments:

  1. Not a fan of Oreo so I'd pass, thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mst be very sweet like oreoπŸ™„

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh..oh... you are tempting me again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not sure whether or not you will like the soft cookie.

      Delete
  4. Oh, its ice cream. At first I thought it was Oreo biscuit with such thick cream.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't tried these before... must be good!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Saw this in supermarket but never buy it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm turned off by the soft cookie part. Never been a fan of 'masuk angin' cookies hehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha, I don't know whether can the cookie be still crunchy when it is in close contact with the cold cream fillings?

      Delete
    2. The cone in Cornettos are still crunchy mah. Should be anyway... I have gotten before limp soggy cones which left me most annoyed.

      Delete
  8. WoW! I love this. I didn't know they have this on sale now. I hope to bump into this in the supermarket. Only Jaya Grocer sells the most assorted ice cream.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sandwich ice cream, interesting!

    ReplyDelete