Wednesday, August 31, 2022

MCT Oil

On Wednesday 31.aug.22, he ordered food from Wai Kei eatery on old Klang road and we went to collect the food. Then stopped by Taman Desa to buy some things.

*** Wai Kei eatery ***

Sent a wataps message to order takeaway food and then went there to collect the food ourselves.

1.20 pm - he ate some of the kampung chicken wine dish which he reheated in a pot.

1.19 pm - a tofu dish and a fish paste aka Yu wat bittergourd salty vege broth dish. Total price of 3 dishes and 1 portion of rice is MYR 102 nett. I didn't ask for a price breakdown so I estimate the chicken wine dish to be about MYR 60 to 70 and the two dishes to be about MYR 15 to 20 each. 

The chicken wine dish portion is huge. It is packaged in a big 23.5 cm diameter container.

*** Tuck Tuck Tei coffee shop ***

1.40 pm - my chapfan lunch MYR 7 of:
1. A small portion of rice
2. A braised egg
3. Long bean
4. Soyknots
5. Napa cabbage
6. Lettuce 

Also bought two types of tong sui aka sweet soup dessert from a stall opposite the chapfan stall:
1. Barli pumpkin MYR 4
2. Red beans and assorted beans MYR 4
The size of the container: 12 cm diameter and 7 cm height.

*** AA Pharmacy ***

Bought these 3 items for his overnight rolled oats meals. He told me that MCT aka Medium Chain Triglyceride oil has many benefits and this extra virgin coconut oil is a MCT oil.

6 comments:

  1. I didn't know there is a thing as MCT. Your man into overnight rolled oats?? I never try overnight oats because it is chilled. Anyway I am not so into oats but hubby bought a big pack of rolled oats so sometime I help myself to it, otherwise how to finish it. Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MCT oil is also known as MCFA oil. Yes he is eating overnight rolled oats everyday. So your husband also eats rolled oats? You can heat up the overnight oats to eat if you don't want to eat them chilled.

      Delete
  2. I like barley pumpkin tong sui. I like to add rolled oats to the rice porridge. Now I am taking instant oats. Just add hot water which is more convenient for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Overnight rolled oats is also very convenient. Just pour water to soak the rolled oats and put in the fridge for overnight oats.

      Delete
  3. Hope you have a large freezer so can slowly finish up the chicken wine dish.

    Good to have healthy breakfasts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't freeze it. Just kept it in the fridge.

      Delete