Friday, August 5, 2022

Strawberry Lychee Cream Roll

On Friday 5.aug.22, went out to Mountain Hill Taman Serangkai to buy food for the whole day.

*** Snack ***

Mighty White Strawberry Lychee Cream Roll at MYR 1.10 nett. Bought as filler to reach a target total price for Pandamart.

Cross section. A light airy bun with just a bit of cream and jam in it for the strawberry and lychee flavours. A very light snack for people who like these two flavours.

*** Mountain Hill Taman Serangkai ***

10.33 am - his brunch of steamed chicken thigh, chicken innards, ginger paste and rice MYR 10 nett. I ate one item of each from his brunch. He went to buy the food as this chicken rice stall man is very long winded so I don't like to buy food from him. Looks messy but tastes great! πŸ˜‹

He also bought pork mihun soup MYR 8 for dinner and fish balls mihun soup MYR 8 for his next day's breakfast.

*** My food from fridge ***

1 pm - my lunch of biryani mutton rice from Wednesday with added macadamia nuts and cranberries. I still have one more portion of biryani mutton rice to finish on Saturday.

6.32 pm - my dinner of the last slice of the 6 inch pizza from Tuesday. I ate one quarter a day since Tuesday so Friday is the final quarter.

6.38 pm - Kei mei egg tart MYR 2.5 bought on Thursday from Ho family kitchen. I ate it to clear it from the fridge.

8 comments:

  1. We just had nasi briyani 2 days ago and I posted about it today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like to buy things frm long winded ppl tooπŸ˜†

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ate an egg tart this morning too... fresh from the oven...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sellers who are sour-faced no good, too long-winded also problem haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya, very true. So difficult to be a seller's, lolx! πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

      Delete