Thursday, September 1, 2022

Anlene Gold 5X

On Thursday 1.sep.22, went to Golden Chopsticks to buy lunch for the Elderlies.

*** Pandamart ***

My friend drinks this milk everyday to get calcium so when I saw that it is being sold at a discounted price, I bought one packet for my friend.

The anlene gold 1 kg has MYR 4.15 off MYR 41.50 and with the promocode TEN10 to get MYR 10 off for MYR 60 spent, the price is about MYR 33 only.

*** Golden Chopsticks coffee shop ***

12.48 noon - his chapfan lunch with a little rice and 3 vegetables dishes costs about MYR 4 to be eaten together with the pork trotter bought on Monday. Two packs of chapfan lunch for the Elderlies cost about MYR 15 so the price is ok.

*** 126 Kopitiam ***

I bought yinchoy aka amaranth greens with two braised eggs MYR 7 for my omad.

*** Dinner ***

6 pm - he added mihun to the fish paste bitter gourd dish from Wai Kei coffee shop bought on the previous day for his dinner.

8 comments:

  1. I thought the Anlene was for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha, no, not for me. Are your parents drinking a similar product?

      Delete
    2. Nah my mum can't stand milk/cheese. She makes yogurt from DL fresh milk and takes that for calcium.

      Delete
    3. DL fresh milk is also milk, right? She can stand yogurt made from milk.

      Delete
    4. Ya guess soured a bit makes it acceptable for her.

      Delete
    5. Guess having it soured makes it acceptable for her. No more milk smell.

      Delete
    6. Good that she can eat yogurt cos it is nutritious.

      Delete
  2. I guess she likes the sourish taste.

    ReplyDelete