Thursday, September 15, 2022

Spinach Cheese Poppers

On Thursday 15.sep.2022, went to 126 mixed rice eatery to buy chapfan lunch for the Elderlies.

*** Niu Niu selection ***

Please click the above menu for a larger image. There are 6 ingredients to be selected and since I can't make up my mind, I selected all of them so my pack of dry beef Lai fun noodles costs MYR 30 with the breakdown as below:

1. One pack of dry beef Lai fun noodles with 3 ingredients: sirloin, tripe and tendon costs MYR 14
2. Add slice beef MYR 8
3. Add 4 beef meatballs MYR 4
4. Add 4 beef tendon balls MYR 4

The beef tendon balls are bigger than the beef meat balls and are more springy.

Dry beef Lai fun noodles. Used to have Peanuts but now no more. We ate this beef noodles for two days, one meal on each day.

They accept hp e-payment.

*** Thu 15.sep.2022 ***

He bought 3 packs of chapfan lunch MYR 26.20 for the Elderlies and himself. The above chapfan costs MYR 9.50 due to the drumstick.

In a nearby grocery, small mangosteens cost MYR 9 per kg so I bought 8 mangosteens at about MYR 6.30 so they must be less than 1 kg.
4 Berangan bananas at MYR 6.10 per kg and the price is MYR 3.26 so they are about 500 grams.

Bought McD burgers due to PestaPanda promo and panda challenge to order between 6 pm to 9 pm. I ate half a Big Mac and kept the remaining portion for another day.

Total price is about MYR 16 inclusive of delivery fees so it is about MYR 8 per burger.

Redeem a piece of kfc chicken using a voucher from shopeefarm.

Noticed this new item spinach cheese poppers so ordered it to try.

They put both items into a regular sized box.

It tastes like mashed potatoes mixed with spinach and a bit of cheese. Then deep fried.

Cross section. Not too salty. All gone in a blink of an eye.

6 comments:

  1. Didn't notice this item in kfc....mst be seasonal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it should not be a permanent item on menu.

      Delete
  2. I think I would want to try the popper. When I drop by KFC, I will check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beef noodles look good to me. Might as well take all the add-ons if you like them.

    ReplyDelete