Sunday, September 18, 2022

Lamb Bagel

On Sunday 18.sep.2022, went to Tuck Tuck Tei coffee shop at Taman Desa to buy chapfan lunch for the Elderlies. In the evening, went to 126 Mixed Rice Sri Petaling to buy chapfan dinner for the Elderlies.

*** Christine's Bakery ***

Saw that Christine's Bakery has a branch now in Pavilion Bukit Jalil and it is on Foodpanda so ordered delivery for a lamb Bagel.

Lamb Bagel with added avocado and scallion omelette. They spread butter on the bagel before putting in the fillings so those who cannot eat butter should be aware of this. This combination is not very flavourful so I like it.

Big bagel. The diameter is 12 cm.

Used Ten promocode to get MYR 10 off.

They are now at Pavilion Bukit Jalil, IOI City Mall and Midvalley Mall too. I bought items from the Sunway and Publika outlets previously.

The lamb Bagel has grilled lamb, cranberry & blueberry jam, pickled cabbage, mint leaves and garden greens as default. They allow add-ons too for a fee as listed above for meat.

Seafood add-ons.

Meat free and cheese add-ons. I chose avocado.

Eggs and fruits add-ons. I chose scallion omelette.

I chose walnut bagel but I think they don't have it so they replaced it with another type of bagel because there is no walnut in the lamb bagel.

*** Tuck Tuck Tei ***

His lunch chapfan MYR 11 of:
1. Eggs chives
2. Chicken thigh
3. Braised egg for me
4. Small portion of rice
5. Okra
6. Bok choy

He bought two packs of chapfan lunch MYR 16 for the Elderlies.

*** 126 Mixed Rice Sri Petaling***

He bought 3 packs of chapfan dinner MYR 23.70 for himself and the Elderlies.

6 comments:

  1. I would love to try this lamb bagel. I don't mind the butter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lamb bagel looked yummy. But avocado in the filling, that is interesting. I love avocado, so I bet I would enjoy this bagel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. RM40... wow not cheap. I'm worried the bagel would be leathery and hard to chew. I would normally toast bagels, butter them and eat them hot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya, could eat at least 4 packets of standard chap fan with MYR 40. The bagel is fluffy so it is easy to chew.

      Delete