Friday, September 23, 2022

Sei Dai Tin Wong

On Friday 23.sep.2022, stayed home and ordered two Foodpanda deliveries.

*** Tradisi Kopitiam ***

12.15 noon - 3 food items.

They did as requested this time. They didn't give me any sambal as per my note. Very good.

Packaging.

*** Canton Kitchen ***

1.13 pm - sei dai tin Wong aka four heavenly king dish: brinjal, long bean, four angled bean and okra stir fried with belacan. Should have petai instead of okra but I guess they don't have petai so replaced it with okra. This dish is very salty.

I was surprised to see they sell plain mihun without soup so I bought one portion to soak up the remaining curry gravy from two days ago.

12.45 noon - 4 food items. The papaya ribs soup and 4 dai tin Wong vege dish lasted us for 3 meals, one meal a day from Friday to Sunday. Can you see the boiled plain mihun without soup in the left bottom container? I could have cooked mihun at home but since I am ordering delivery, it is easier to just order the mihun instead of cooking it at home.

Packaging.

1.34 pm - the plain mihun soaked up all the remaining curry gravy as expected. The Sei Dai Tin Wong veges are in the left top corner. So after 3 meals: one meal a day for 3 consecutive days from Wednesday to Friday, I finally finished eating all the curry gravy.

4 comments:

  1. I like mihun soaked in curry gravy....yummz! My late grandaunt used to serve us her signature curry chicken with mihun during CNY.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, very yummz 😋😋 especially when the mihun is soft soft. Your late grandaunt signature curry chicken with mihun must be super tasty 😋😋😋

      Delete
  2. Petai is expensive these days so maybe they have replaced it permanently.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For the past 22 years we at Lucky Masale are working tirelessly to have the best possible spices for our customers. As we believe that only the best spices can give the most appetizing look and taste to a dish.

    ReplyDelete