Saturday, September 24, 2022

Organic Rolled Oats

On Saturday 24.sep.2022, went to Golden Chopsticks to buy lunch and 126 mixed rice eatery to buy dinner for the Elderlies. Also ordered 3 Foodpanda deliveries above MYR 28 to complete tasks.

CED organic rolled oats 500g MYR 6.90 bought from Speedmart to try as overnight oats. Taste fine.

11.45 am - he bought 3 packs of chapfan lunch for himself and the Elderlies from golden Chopsticks coffee shop in Sri Petaling.

5.39 pm - he bought 3 packs of chapfan dinner for himself and the Elderlies from 126 mixed rice eatery in Sri Petaling.

12.12 noon - I wanted to drink McD iced latte so bought the above items to be over MYR 28 to complete the Foodpanda tasks.

12.17 noon - saw this Woodfire at pavilion Bukit Jalil having a beef brisket burger so am very curious to find out how it tastes like so bought one to try. Details will be in another post.

12.19 noon - Bought the same two items that I bought previously because they suit our preference of sauces put separately. This time they did the Summer Avo Salad according to the description on their website by providing spicy salsa which is spicy and the flavours too strong for this salad so I prefer that they don't give me the spicy salsa like the 3 times I ordered previously.

6.10 pm - my portion of the vegan fruit vege salad. This time they replaced the sweet potato with potatoes and kiwi with pomegranates. Taste just as nice as previously. 👍

10 comments:

  1. I will be going back to rolled oats after I finished the instant oats. I need to bring down the cholesterol level or else need to take medication. Sighhh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Better to eat oats than to eat those statins

      Delete
  2. I used to enjoy overnight oats with a variety of toppings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah I just got the McD iced chocolate. But I read it wrongly as ice BLENDED (added this word myself haha) so it wasn't what I envisioned!

    By the way there is also a ORDERNOW (voucher code) promo till end Sept, rm12 off rm20 at 9-11, 2-5pm. I'm not sure if it applies to all shops - I have ordered sushi and ice-cream using this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! NuxV also mentioned it to me. It applies to all shops but it has a daily limit so if the daily limit is used up then have to wait to use it on the next day.

      Delete
    2. Heh ok. Then this is very good since Pestapanda is for limited shops.

      Delete
    3. Yes very good as only need to buy MYR 20 so is very good discount.

      Delete