Tuesday, September 13, 2022

E6 Marshalls Burger Sri Petaling

On Tuesday 13.sep.2022, went to Golden Chopsticks to buy chapfan lunch for the Elderlies.

*** Double Beef Patties Burger ***

2.40 pm - Double Beef Patties Cheese Burger. The top beef patty has slide down from bottom beef patty.

I kept one beef patty for the next day.

2.48 pm - ate the burger with one beef patty with one slice of rainbow 8 grains bread and one raw red tomato. The raw tomato gives a refreshing taste to the flavourful burger. 

The beef patty is thick and made of coarsely chopped beef. It is tasty and not oily at all.

PestaPanda promocode for 50% off max MYR 27 so it means MYR 13.50 off making the total cost, about MYR 18.15 nett.

Foodpanda has only these 3 types of beef burgers in their menu. The extracted menu above is from Marshall's Burger own delivery website. 

I selected double beef patties burger by elimination process as I don't want the beef burger with a sunny side up egg and I don't want the burger with deep fried streaky beef.

12.38 noon - I only realize that this burger brand is affiliated with this pizza brand when I received the burgers in the pizza branded Plastic bag.

Two nice boxes.

A lot of salty fries.

*** Lunch and Dinner ***

12 noon - he bought 3 packs of chapfan MYR 22.50 lunch for the Elderlies and himself from Golden Chopsticks coffee shop.

My container of broccoli and 2 braised eggs cost MYR 8 from 126 Kopitiam coffee shop.

6 pm - he ate the remaining bkt soup with the remaining soft ribs, mushrooms and siew bok choy with mamee instant noodles. I helped with the mushrooms and siew bok choy.

6 comments:

  1. The double beef patties burger in the 1st pic looks delicious. Yums.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yums! Can buy again when I am in the vicinity.

      Delete
  2. When I saw the burger, I wondered how many days you will take to finish it. LOL! I think I bought the same burger previosuly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One beef patty a day so two days. 😆

      Delete
  3. Good thing about eating at home, you can easily keep what you cannot finish for another day.

    ReplyDelete