Wednesday, September 21, 2022

My Favourite Fruit Vege Salad

On Wednesday 21.sep.2022, stayed at home and ordered two Foodpanda deliveries.

*** Salad Atelier ***

2.26 pm - my lunch of Fruit Vege Salad named Vegan Thunder from Salad Atelier. After eating this fruit vege salad, I declare it to be my favourite item from Salad Atelier. I didn't eat all dressings provided separately. I kept most of the dressings for another day to spread out my sugar intake as the dressings contain sugar.

Reasons are:
1. It doesn't have any dressings or sauces mixed into it. Two types of dressing are provided separately:
A. Sweet Tangy Fruity yellow dressing
B. Sourish olive oil dressing
2. It has:
Kiwi, canned pineapple, mango, raisin.
Carrot, sweet potato, avocado, beetroot, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, lettuce

A security sticker across the 18 cm diameter container.

Summer Avo Salad is for his lunch as this salad is suitable for him.

*** Canton Kitchen ***

12.36 noon - my choice: sweet sour fish fillet on the left. His choice: siew yuk chicken curry on the right.

Pandapro package has increased free delivery from 12 times to 30 times. Rice for him as I am not eating rice to save my carb quota for my sweet tooth.

*** Tomato Egg ***

5.38 pm - my dinner. He fried an egg for me to eat with the sweet sour fish fillet. I love the taste of tomato sweet sour gravy with fried eggs.

*** Salad Atelier website ***

The nutrition info of this fruit vege salad. Can order delivery from their own website.

The photo of this fruit vege seeds salad from their own website.

10 comments:

  1. Refreshing fruit salad. Looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good that Pandapro has increased the free delivery to 30 times. U can now order daily!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha yes but now that he goes out to buy chapfan lunch for the Elderlies 4 to 6 times a week, most likely I won't be able to use up all 30 times.

      Delete
    2. There is a new voucher 'ordernow' in Foodpanda. Quite worth it with 60% discount. No need to come out buy🤭

      Delete
    3. Oh, thanks. I didn't know about that.

      Delete
  3. The salads look and sound so healthy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No sure whether one can live longer if eats this salad everyday if that's what you mean by healthy.

      Delete
    2. I suppose live healthier even if not longer.

      Delete
    3. U mean live with less pain? Or just get a brilliant blood test report like a good results report card? Or feel more energetic until can run marathons. 😆

      Delete