Saturday, September 3, 2022

Frozen Bananas

On Saturday 3.sep.22, went out twice, once to buy lunch and once to buy dinner for the Elderlies.

12.07 noon - he bought 3 packs of chapfan MYR 21 from Hiong Mei chapfan eatery.

12.08 noon - he took out all the chicken meat from the chicken wine dish bought on Wednesday from Wai Kei and stir fried them in vegetarian oyster sauce before putting them back into the chicken wine dish. He also added lily bulbs into the chicken wine dish. After our lunch, there are still quite a lot of chicken wine remaining for the next day.

3.09 pm - I ate the final 2 frozen bananas from my freezer. Very cold and sweet, just like ice cream. I bought a bunch of very ripe rastali bananas on Sunday so I peeled them and stored them in the freezer. I believe Rastali banana is also known as Latundan banana.

5.20 pm - he bought 3 packs of chapfan MYR 24 at 126 chap fan eatery.

2 comments:

  1. You can also make healthy 'ice-cream" by blending frozen bananas.

    Chapfan is really value for money.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blending food needs to do wash up a lot. I just eat the frozen bananas without blending cos less to wash this way.

      Delete