Tuesday, September 6, 2022

E3 Lamb Burger

On Tuesday 6.sep.22, went to Hiong Mei to buy chapfan lunch for the Elderlies.

*** Sunday 4.sep.22 ***

4.24 pm - my omad of one lamb burger and one beef burger from Fuel Shack Signature shopeefood delivery from Nexus Bangsar South.

Both burgers have this sweet butter taste. I think they must have spread some sort of butter onto the buns. 

Top view. As there are mayo and sauces already spread onto the meat patties, I ate both burgers in one seating.

Lamb panggang Burger:
80g of seasoned Australia lamb, cheese, mayo, lettuce, pickles, tomato and panggang sauce.

Beef burger:
80g of Australia beef, cheese, mayo, lettuce, pickles and tomatoes.

Both meat patties are thicker than fast food burgers' meat patties and taste of mutton or beef but the sauces and mayo taste is kind of overpowering. As I prefer to have the burgers with sauces separated, I think I will stick to eateries that offer the option to separate the sauces or totally remove the sauces.

Total price for two burgers is around MYR 32 which is a little bit in the high side.

Packaging. There are no boxes for the burgers as they are just placed into a paper burger sleeve each and put into this brown paper bag.

*** Hiong Mei chapfan ***

He bought 3 packs of chapfan and then dropped off 2 packs for the Elderlies.

His Hiong Mei chapfan with vege dishes only to be eaten with his diy ribs soup.

*** His diy soup ***

The previous day, on Monday 5.sep.22, bought raw pork loin and raw prime pork ribs from Le Deli Sri Petaling so on Tuesday 6.sep.22 bought tomatoes, small bitter gourds, carrots as per his request because he wants to cook pork ribs, bittergourd, tomatoes, carrot soup for dinner.

5.30 pm - diy pork ribs, bittergourd, carrots, tomatoes soup.

10 comments:

  1. The burgers must be good and you were able to finish in one sitting. Would you be able to request for no sauce or sauce on the side?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think they look at the notes I typed into shopeefood app. The meat patties are good but I don't like sauces with burgers. Buy already must finish la. Just get the job done. If put in fridge then something to do on the back of my mind always hovering n bothering me.

      Delete
  2. The diy pork ribs looked good and wholesome.

    I bet the burger is good. You finish 2 in one go!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The ribs soup is good. The burger meat patties are good but I don't like the sweet butter and sauces. Just gasak to finish them so that I don't have to be bothered by them anymore. What to do, I buy I must eat till habis.

      Delete
  3. i like bittergourd soup! the bitter the better...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will choose the lamb panggang burger. We love bitter gourd soup too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The lamb patty is nice and I prefer without the sauce cos too flavourful for me. Bittergourd soup is really nice.

      Delete
  5. I'm quite impressed you can finish the 2 burgers. I had these a long time ago when they were on promo at 3 for 33. 1 burger just about filled the tummy together with fries. I thought the patties were pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The two burgers are not very big, normal size only but the meat patties are thicker than fast food meat patties. I also didn't eat fries. Fries can fill up the tummy very fast.

      Delete