Friday, September 2, 2022

E1 Ohana Burger

On Friday 2.sep.2022, dropped off some things at my friend's place and did some grocery shopping nearby. I have been feeling like eating a beef burger so I ordered shopeefood delivery.

*** Myburgerlab ***

3 pm - my omad, set burger so the can of coca cola I will keep to give my friend. I don't like sauces so I am happy to see that there is an option for all sauces on the side by paying MYR 1 and even though I put a note to ask them to keep the sauces and not give the sauces to me, they still gave me 3 tubs of sauces which I then use as a dip for the fries. There are two grilled cloves of garlic with the fries. 

3.23 pm - I ate a slice of wholemeal bread with the burger which is very flavourful even without the sauces. One good point is I can taste the beef without being interfered by the heavy taste of the sauces.

The beef patty is pinkish in the middle. As I don't have strong teeth, beef patty is more suitable for my meals than steaks. Ohana burger has a piece of grilled pineapple and mushrooms.

Total price inclusive of delivery is MYR 22.65 after all discounts and shopee coins redemption.

Nice paper bag.

The before discount price. All due to shopee coins and discount vouchers, it makes more sense to buy using shopeefood delivery.

*** Dinner ***

6.30 pm - added 5 boneless chicken thighs bought from Pandamart the previous day to the chicken wine dish. Kept half and ate half of it for dinner.

He blanched one packet of lettuce for dinner as well.

6 comments:

  1. Ah! This used to be my favorite. But I don't like that they sell in a set including drinks and fries. I prefer option to just buy the burger.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their default delivery app order dot myburgerlab dot com allows ALA carte order of just buying the burger only. Now they have option of replacing the buns with lettuce wrap for those who don't want the buns.

      Delete
  2. I haven't eaten burger for a long time. Coke is too sweet for us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No idam eat burger? I don't drink soft drinks if I can help it.

      Delete
  3. If taking away I also try to avoid buying with a soft drink. But more for saving money on the drink which I can buy myself at the supermart haha.

    ReplyDelete