Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Paddle Pop Melon Slice

Still on the topic of ice cream. I would never buy ice lollies like this paddle pop Melon Slice because I prefer ice cream cones and those ice cream with vanilla milk centers but I bought them because they are part of a cny bundle that I wanted. Good marketing move to include them in a bundle because I think they are not very popular sold on their own.

It tastes of honey melon. This is the side view where you can see that there are two sections - light green and deeper green. Both sections taste of honey melon with the deep green section having an extra taste of milk. I believe this ice lolly is targeted for children who like the taste of honey melon.

This solero mangga & vanila split ice cream is also from the bundle. Mangga is mango in BM. I prefer solero lime & vanila split ice cream.

This ice cream tastes of mango with an initial slight taste of "medicine" so said my friend. She means cough syrup I believe. 

Both ice cream sticks are from this CNY 2021 Red Bundle which I bought online from Walls official store.

16 comments:

  1. Used to buy paddle pop for my girl when she was little. She loved the rainbow ones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Children just love rainbows. Rainbow in ice lollies too.

      Delete
  2. At least there's milk in the dark green section so not purely ice lollies. I wouldn't choose ice lollies either - if really want them, can easily buy a cordial and freeze it! But my girl JE often chooses ice lollies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True, we can easily make ice lollies at home. Children seem to like ice lollies.

      Delete
  3. i seldom buy lollies too...can easily make them at home...Last time i used to make Ribena lollies. Good to eat on a hot weather!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hot weather nice to eat ice lollies or ice cream.

      Delete
  4. Used to eat paddle pop...maybe 30 years ago. LOL :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah means u r still young. When was a child, I didn't eat paddle pop but king cups cos it was the popular ice cream that time.

      Delete
  5. This remind me of my childhood when the ice cream vendor in bike playing the Paddle Pop song. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fond childhood memories you have there.

      Delete
  6. I used to enjoy these paddle pop ice creams especially those with sweet sourish taste.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder which ones have the sourish taste.

      Delete
  7. Finally I went to Jaya Grocer to replenish my freezer of ice cream. I bought something new! I will post them in my blog like you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, good. You must have bought very delicious ice cream. 😊

      Delete
  8. Got free Hello Kitty cooler bag? No photo?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Got photo in this previous post. Can you see the hello kitty cooler bag?
      http://muntalksfood.blogspot.com/2021/01/cny-red-bundle.html?m=0

      Delete