Saturday, March 6, 2021

Luxury Original Crackers

 I have tried Hwa Tai Luxury series of Tiramisu, Cheese, Chocolate, Lemon and Peanut Butter. So it is time to try the original crackers in the same Luxury series.

There are 12 small packs in a bigger pack. The crackers are plain crackers without sesame seeds and without any vegetables.

I have forgotten how much this big pack costs. The crackers have been fortified with vitamins, calcium and iron.

Each small pack has only 5 pieces of single crackers. The crackers are a bit oily and a bit on the sweet side. Very crispy and easily cracked. Quite acceptable for a plain cracker.

8 comments:

  1. I have yet to try this. My next one is Luxury 'cereal with chia seed' which im gonna try after finishing the CNY cookies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think maybe you will like this. Cereal with chia seed crackers sound tasty. I will buy them to try if I see them. Who bought them for you?

      Delete
  2. I've seen Hwa Tai and Luxury biscuits in the shops but I don't think I've ever tried any of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't remember whether I have tried this biscuit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember these as being not bad. Those from this brand and other similar ones are overall quite good.

    ReplyDelete