Thursday, March 11, 2021

Dine in Mr Fish Starling Mall

 Continuation of Monday 8.mar.21 trip at Starling Mall. We intended to buy takeaway food for all meals, no dine in yet.

11.59 am - we walked to Mr Fish to buy takeaway food but when we saw that the restaurant does not have any customers dining in yet at this hour, we decided to just dine in.

We ordered from this Daily Value lunch menu.

Meal 5 - Grouper Fillet Mix Mee hoon in clear soup. MYR 16.90++.

Meal 4 - Patin fish fillet Mee hoon in clear soup at MYR 11.90++. I keep most of the Mee hoon into my container. The deep fried Patin is crispy on the outside and soft inside. Too soft for my liking. I prefer firmer fish meat such as grouper fish.

Total bill is MYR 31.95 nett.

We also stopped by Chef Omar to buy takeaway of 2 nasi lemak mutton rendang and 1 nasi kerabu ayam berempah at a total price of MYR 46.70 nett which means an average of MYR 15.57 each. The mutton rendang is too sweet for me. I prefer rendang to be not so sweet. Gave 2 sets to my friend.

10 comments:

  1. Yes, I would do that too...when I see there's nobody. Otherwise, I would just go some place else. No intention to linger around where there are a lot of people. I love fish! Would love to give this place a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Almost noon but nobody? Tht's strange! Nowadays alot of eateries jam packed coz everyone wants to dine out & catch up with friends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not yet lunch time gua. Ya, everyone is calling for gathering but I am not joining.

      Delete
  3. I went to this outlet the first time by chance, when everyone couldn't decide what to eat and finally just walked in. It impressed me enough to plan my second trip there! I no longer work in that area else would happily plan more trips.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You could bring your whole family to starling to eat at this place.

      Delete
    2. I did actually. That was my visit #2 and we watched a movie in MBO Kecil. Only if there's something else that attract us to that mall.

      Delete
    3. Oh that's nice but now I think no more MBO there.

      Delete
  4. Nowadays it is not surprising to see the eateries empty, most are either on Grab or foodpanda or other deliveries... yes, it is safer to go in when there is no one around...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When we were eating halfway,an old couple walked in to dine in.

      Delete