Thursday, March 25, 2021

Buttermilk Scones by Kebun Lily

 On Wed, 3.mar.21, I received these scones and strawberry jam that I have ordered online a few days ago.

Made by kebun lily which I saw on insta. They are participating in a pop-up market at the LINC KL this weekend 26 to 28.mar.21 at booth number 9 with their delicious buttermilk scones and strawberry jam. 

The colour of spring pop-market is organized by thelittlegiant_evventee to support home grown small business. I haven't been to the LINC KL mall and I hope to visit it one day.

The buttermilk scones are tall and soft enough.

3 tubs of strawberry jam - one tub made with brown sugar at MYR 7 nett and two tubs of strawberry jam made with tualang honey at MYR 10 nett each. The strawberry jam made with tualang honey has a honey fragrance in its taste. Both types of Strawberry Jam are tasty and not too sweet with huge chunks of strawberries in it.

I bought two sets. Each set contains 3 butter milk scones, clotted cream and strawberry jam and costs MYR 10 nett only which is a very affordable price.

Set 2 in its cardboard box.

Nice packaging.

The 3 bottles of strawberry jam.

A nice set for tea time. I still have half a tub of strawberry jam made with tualang honey in my fridge.

16 comments:

  1. Nice and lovely scones and strawberry jam set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo...I love English cream tea, love the buttery scones with clotted cream and fruit jam. These look absolutely gorgeous!!! Too bad we can't get them here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Delicious! 😋 I think should have people making them at home for sale through direct online contact like here.

      Delete
  3. Tualang honey? So it foes well with scones? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The tualang honey is cooked with the strawberries to make strawberry jam. Sedap! With scones and on bread.

      Delete
  4. long time didn't have scones...Do u keep the mini jam jar after finishing them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I washed the mini jam jars and put them into glass recycle bins. You want? I still have one mini jam jar in the fridge.

      Delete
  5. The scone sets look very nice indeed. I was thinking it'd be expensive for sure but you're right, RM10 is very reasonable. The cute little bottles of jam sound good too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe you will be interested to go to The LINC KL mall to buy these scones and jam at the pop up market this weekend for some family outing.

      Delete
    2. Definitely not going anywhere yet coz hubby is paranoid about C19. It's school holidays next week but I didn't even think of taking leave or booking anything. Oh well I'm busy at work anyway and SE needs to catch up on studies.

      Delete
    3. Ya, better stay home safely cos many ppl going everywhere so don't know who are asymptomatic. 👍

      Delete
  6. I really love to eat fresh scones with jam and drink coffee. They make my mood happy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would enjoy these scones and jam during tea time.

    ReplyDelete