Saturday, March 20, 2021

Apple Cinnamon Oat-Based Meal

My apple cinnamon Oat-Based Meal from Amazing Graze. Just pour cold water and eat after a while. Tastes good.

One packet for a time.

I didn't follow any of the 3 sets of instructions because I am fine with eating them just after mixing them with cold plain drinking water.

Apple Cinnamon taste. There are other tastes too. 6 sachets in a box.

This box is one of 3 Amazing Graze products given to me by PH. A big thanks to her for this healthy snacks!

Strawberry coated by chocolates are bigger than almonds coated by chocolates.

Cross section of one chocolate coated strawberry.

Cross section of one chocolate coated almond.

Banana Bread Granola - this is a snack that can be eaten on its own as it is crunchy and sweet but we ate it with a soy drink.

Pour the soy drink into the granola and top up with walnuts and pecans for a delicious meal. Once again, many thanks to PH for these tasty snacks!

14 comments:

  1. Had these cereals for breakfast when we were in Wellington, New Zealand. Haven't had any since then. Maybe we should look around for some that we may like - have a break from all the noodles, all the carbs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These cereals also have carbs since oats are carbs. The nuts are vegetable proteins.

      Delete
  2. Wouldn't it better to add fresh milk? :D Still they do look like healthy snacks for brekfast.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If u prefer milk, then u add milk. Vegans cannot drink milk.

      Delete
  3. Nice healthy meal or breakfast for a change.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I prefer to go with milk. Nice change from usual breakfast, I dont mind sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If prefer milk then put milk. There are people who cannot drink milk.

      Delete
  5. I am glad you are enjoying the snacks! The banana bread granola is one of my favorites and I gave you the last one I had. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops! Sorry for taking the last one from you! Thank you for being so big hearted to share it with me. 👍😋😋😋

      Delete
  6. Cute strawberry-encased chocs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SE and JE would like to eat them I guess.

      Delete
  7. Chocolate coated strawberries? Yums!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yums! But still got remaining ones in my fridge cos just didn't find time to eat it.

      Delete