Wednesday, March 24, 2021

House of Kambing

Yesterday, Tuesday 23.mar.21, I bought food delivery from an eatery located in Malaysia Agro Exposition Park Serdang (MAEPS) which is about 20 km away from my place.

Crispy kambing double at MYR 17 nett and a bottle of goat's milk at MYR 5 Nett. The meat is coated in a spicy savoury batter and deep fried. Very tasty. I like this dish the best. I ate half the fries and 3 pieces of meat. There are about 6 pieces of meat. There was a piece of fried batter only without any meat that I can detect inside.

The milk is creamy and refreshing without any strong taste. It is delivered in a frozen state. Below is the menu on beepit.

Goat's meat in turmeric.

Crispy Deep Fried Goat's Meat.

Must Try section in the menu.

The photo above is copied from their fb. This eatery is surrounded by open fields.

This photo is copied from google map. Just look at the green fields surrounding it. As he doesn't eat goat's meat, there is no point for both of us to go all the way there to have lunch so delivery it is then.

Fried rice with kambing at MYR 10 nett. Slightly spicy with curry powder, eggs, daun sup aka leaf celery and a bit of meat. I ate less than one quarter and kept the balance for another few days. He tried one spoonful and said he can detect the taste of goat so he doesn't want to eat it though to me, this fried rice is tasty, savoury but not too salty.

Meat marinated in turmeric powder and stir fried with leaf celery, carrots and onions at MYR 10 nett. I ate everything in this dish except for the fatty parts.

I didn't eat these fatty parts.

Grilled kambing in sweet dark thick soy sauce that is slightly spicy and slightly bitter almost like the bitter taste of Marmite at MYR 14 Nett. I ate two pieces of meat and kept the remaining in the fridge.

12.37 noon - received the food, doesn't look like much but will take me two to three days to clear them as I am the only one consuming the food.

I requested for vegetables to be omitted from the grilled kambing dish.

They gave the receipt again with the food. Delivery fee is MYR 20.50 nett which is about MYR 1.025 per km but it is worth spending this amount since I am curious about the taste of the dishes and we are not driving all the way there. I like the crispy kambing dish the best. 

22 comments:

  1. I have never tried fried rice with kambing before. So it is a bit spicy huh? Then it will be perfect for me. Ha :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can eat kambing since you cannot eat lembu? I recommend crispy kambing to you to eat together with the fried rice.

      Delete
  2. This is nice! We have a goat's farm here that produces goat's milk and goat's milk ice cream. Dunno what they do with the meat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe they let the old goats retire peacefully.

      Delete
  3. Everything looks very yummy!

    Something about this post sounded familiar so I hunted around for my old post: https://lilporcupine.blogspot.com/2018/01/g2g-petting-zoo.html. Should be the same place as I see it's called G2G Animal Garden-MAEPS on their FB.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, food is flavourful yet not that salty. Yes, same place. Since you have been to that area, can go again with SE and JE to Jalan Jalan and eat at this place. Got chicken dishes for those who don't eat goat's meat.

      Delete
    2. The place is super far for me. It wasn't worth the trip since there wasn't much to see. I remember the food fondly though!

      Delete
    3. Ya, this place is far, even for me. You didn't write MAEPS in your 2018 post so you really got a good memory to link the house of Kambing to your 2018 G2G post.

      Delete
    4. The kambing-based food triggered the search haha.

      Delete
    5. So you do like kambing based food a lot then. 😊

      Delete
  4. Wahhh... all kambing... Goat's milk is good! Healthy and good for the bones, calcium.. The last time I drank goat's milk was three years ago in my son's place... I cannot tahan the smell but my son loves it very much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This goat's milk doesn't have that strong smell but is creamy enough. Nice.

      Delete
  5. I love kambing! I hope that it does not have strong smell. I remember accidentally eating goat cheese at a buffet and I almost pengsan because the smell and the taste was so strong! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The crispy kambing and grilled kambing in dark sauce I believe you will like cos very flavourful but not that salty. If buy the set, they got give sambal chili and curry kambing kosong which will give the rice more taste. Ask your brother to bring you there one weekend. Must eat crispy kambing, 😋😋😋

      Delete
  6. wah...got such place which specializes in kambing only...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They got chicken dishes for those who don't eat kambing. 😄

      Delete
  7. Looks delicious. I seldom eat kambing because of its strong smell. When I eat, it is usually curry or spicy to cover up the smell.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This kambing got kambing taste but not that strong so I believe you will like to eat the crispy kambing.

      Delete
  8. Oh wow. I havent try goat's milk before. I imagined it to be very strong smell but it is surprising to read that you said it is not. I ate goat milk's tablet before though. Quite nice :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am also surprise that the milk doesn't have strong kambing taste. Once pandemic is over, you and your family can visit this eatery.

      Delete
  9. I am eyeing the sup kambing, yums!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, you like mutton soup. Any favourite ones in SG?

      Delete