Thursday, March 4, 2021

McD Caramel Cream Cheese Pie

 New McD Pie is here!

Caramel Cream Cheese Pie - The Caramel is rich and strong. It tastes similar to Butterscotch and is very, very, very sweet until I felt it burning my throat figuratively. The cream cheese helps to bring down the sweetness by a bit. I like the crispy pastry crust with its almost gooey inner side.

This is the advertisement. I didn't buy the chocolate & pretzel bits mcFlurry because there are still many ice cream cones in my freezer.

I was thinking to buy or not to buy this new limited time McD spicy beef burger. To taste the spicy tomato sauce. Normally I can't stand spicy food so I didn't order this. Wouldn't spicy tomato sauce taste like chili sauce? I am still wondering so maybe I will buy it to test the spicy sauce before it is removed from the menu.

The price for each of the new item.

I order Nasi Lemak with 2 pieces of regular deep fried non spicy chicken to share as dinner for the two of us. Luckily they gave us a drumstick and a chicken thigh. Total price is MYR 30 nett inclusive of the Mcdelivery fees.

The nasi Lemak with very little sambal as requested due to the sambal is fiery spicy hot, way too spicy for us . Delivery was within 30 minutes. Way too fast. I hope the rider didn't speed on the way. Also bought a McD apple pie.

14 comments:

  1. The nasi lemak is in a box now? When I bought, it was in a cup. The egg still does not look so good - they should just hardboil it! Standard nasi lemak add-on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If buy without chicken then they will give in a cup. I like the egg this way with the yolk all well cooked. Prefer it this way than hard boiled egg.

      Delete
  2. Yes. I remember the sambal was spicy. Tried once, not I am going to order again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must say that you have captured the Caramel Cream Cheese Pie really, really well. :) McD should pay you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Fat chance that they will. Lolx.

      Delete
  4. Looking at the caramel already expect the pie to be super sweet...😂 i will skip this pie..

    ReplyDelete
  5. At first, I thought it was nian gao. Long time haven't eaten their burger and fried chicken.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Better not eat fast food for a longer life.

      Delete
  6. I find caramel too sweet, so I don't think I will try this pie. But I am interested in the spicy beef burger. I wonder how spicy it is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am also curious about how spicy so I may buy it one day if still available.

      Delete
  7. Oh that's a lot of caramel. Will skip this pie for sure.

    I ordered Nasi lemak at McD drive-thru recently and they told me have to wait. For ONE HOUR. Obviously I didn't have it that day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely too sweet for u. That's y my spouse refused to drive to mcd drive thru. Always ask me to buy delivery cos delivery is very fast. Around 20 mins from order is placed but I order during off peak hours from 3 pm to 6 pm.

      Delete