Friday, March 5, 2021

One Forty Beef Burger

 Yesterday, Thursday 4.Mar.2021, I went to Aeon Big supermarket, Midvalley Mall to buy some goods and needed a 50 cents coin for the shopping cart. The machine that used to change notes to coins is no longer there so I looked for something to buy to get change.

This is what I bought. A beef burger from Aeon Big for just MYR 1.40 nett.

2.43 pm - ate it for late lunch. Thin burger patty.

There is a lot of mayo with a bit of raw cabbage slices in it on top of the patty.

Below the patty, there is a lot of tomato sauce.

Just MYR 1.40 nett. I got a 50 cents coin in the change as per my request.

12 comments:

  1. Sometimes i have this cheapo burger for lunch too. I would normally reheat in the oven and it taste good when warm😋

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, so you have eaten this burger not once but a few times. You buy the chicken or beef?

      Delete
  2. That is so cheap! You get a burger at BK at 10 times the price and it is not 10 times nicer...unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, you can decide whether BK is 10 times better or not?

      Delete
  3. I have yet to try this burger from Aeon Big. As long as it tastes good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Up to you to decide whether it tastes good or not.

      Delete
  4. Only RM1.40 for beef burger? Thanks really cheap.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cheap hor. Looks all right too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder whether u will accept the quality or not.

      Delete
    2. I won't like lots of mayo. Otherwise... prob ok lah.

      Delete
    3. See when u can go try, hehehehe. 😆

      Delete