Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Avocado Drink

From Little Jungle Coffee House, I ordered a avocado drink at MYR 7.80 nett. Very light green.

Taste creamy but without any dairy products because he is able to drink it without any issues. I detected the taste of soya beans, coconut and very slightly avocado. He detected pandan taste and he said it is quite sweet. I find the drink to be very pleasant and sweet enough. I find the avocado taste to be too light though I have never tried avocado drinks before. I expected the avocado taste to be stronger.
 
I also bought other food until the total price is MYR 70.90 nett.

Nasi Lemak chicken rendang which we have tried before. I like the taste of the rendang.

Two tubs of tofufa at MYR 3.80 nett each. I chose ginger syrup rather than plain syrup for him as I eat it without any syrup.

Pork noodles with innards at MYR 9.30 nett. The liver and kidney pieces taste fresh.

20 comments:

  1. So cheap. Avocado is very expensive here. Pork noodles look good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe they use the local avocado which is lower in price. Many local avocados over at your side.

      Delete
  2. I'm still not used to drink avocado juice. Too creamy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can try this. Like soya drink only. Not that creamy.

      Delete
  3. Yours look too plain. You should come over to Melaka and try ours:

    https://www.tekkaus.com/2020/03/melaka-avocado-famous-choc-shake.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha, see when can go melaka la. Thanks for recommendation.

      Delete
  4. At RM7.80 I reckon the content of avocado is quite little. The avocado that I buy from Avocadian is already RM6.50 per fruit. Even their avocado milkshake (can request soya bean milk at extra charge) at higher price is quite diluted to me. I should make my own avocado milkshake. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, better to make your own. Since the taste of avocado is only a bit, I agree with you that the content should be quite little.

      Delete
  5. The avacado drink is cheap, cos one fruit itself cost at least 5-6rm nowadays... a very nutritious drink!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. U mean cheap cos use very little avocado, right?

      Delete
  6. Guess avocado just doesn't have a strong taste. Expensive fruit and difficult to know when it's just ripe. I have had to throw so many away that now I don't bother buying them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, avocado has strong taste. U just need to take a ripe avocado and eat it and you can taste the strong taste. They use too little in this drink.

      Delete
    2. I also very scared to buy avocado cos later need to throw if it doesn't ripen but I have read some online articles that teach how to select avocado that will ripen and I think it works.

      Delete
    3. Tried a bit and failed. Anyway not really bothered any more, give up.

      Delete
    4. Ya, much easier to buy meals with avocado in them.

      Delete
  7. https://homeguides.sfgate.com/would-avocado-not-ripe-89340.html

    How to avoid buying an avocado that will never ripen

    ReplyDelete
  8. I fell in love with the avocado juice with chocolate in Batam. So sweet and so creamy. Yums!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The chocolate would have covered the taste of avocado, I would think.

      Delete
    2. Not really cos it is just some chocolate gravy so it just complements the avocado taste not covers.

      Delete