Thursday, December 10, 2020

Mini Basque Burnt Cheese

On last Wednesday 2 Nov 2020, I got some bread, buns and cakes from Family Mart via food panda delivery app. Should have tried the family mart delivery app instead. Maybe one day I will.

This mini chocolate cheese cake tastes very good and chocolatey.

This mini matcha cheese cake tastes a bit bitter so I won't buy it again.

3 mini cheese cake. 

Buns and bread. I wanted to buy the mochi buns but they are not in stock. The mini mochi donuts are nice. They are soft but more firm than normal donuts.

Total price MYR 31.75 which can buy two main meals in some Eateries.

mini chicken sausage 2 in 1 pack. He detected milk taste in the bun and refused to eat the 2nd bun so I had to eat it. To me, there is no milk taste because I am not sensitive to milk taste.

*** Wednesday 9 Dec 2020 d267 ***

12.50 noon - not my lunch of mandy rice and roasted chicken.

5.47 pm - not my dinner of non fried instant noodles with lettuce in pork trotter vinegar gravy and 3 pieces of remaining pork from 29 Nov 2020, 11 days ago.

For the whole day, I have been eating the remaining food from PichaEats. Still not cleared yet. Need another or two more days to clear all of them.

18 comments:

  1. I've seen a lot of Facebook posts on Family Mart, sure looks like a very popular place. If only we had one here, everything looks great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully someone will bring this to sibu because it is a franchise model.

      Delete
  2. Wish we have one here too.... I am more interested to try the ice cream

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully someone will bring it to Kuching too.

      Delete
  3. This mini chocolate cheese cake looks really good especially with so much chocolate right?

    I guess it is pricey as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is chocolatey and is the best of the 3 mini cheese cakes. You can find the price in the receipt.

      Delete
  4. I love all the stuffs and sweet desserts sold at Family Mart. Their prices are on the pricey side but the quality and satisfaction is definitely there. The items that I buy every week is the ice cream and Original Custard Pudding. Really yums!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always eat the soft serve. Haven't tried the original custard pudding before. Will try if got a chance.

      Delete
  5. Patiently waiting for Family Mart to come to Ipoh. The mini cheese buns sound yums.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully some franchisee will bring it to Ipoh.

      Delete
  6. Wonder why there is no Family Mart in SG?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I keep buying something now and then from Family Mart, trying to see why people love it so much haha. So far only find the ice-cream to be special. I still haven't tried coffee or oden.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The coffee is budget price and decent. Oden is tasty but you may find the price a bit high since maybe u can buy frozen items made from fish cake or crab cake or prawn balls and etc. If you don't mind the price, should try the variety of oden. It is fun as they have a lot of variety.

      Delete
    2. My colleague says he will take the oden home and then dump instant noodle into the broth. So the broth must be nice. I noticed they introduced noodles as an option for the oden.

      Delete
    3. There are a few types of broth. I think you will like those spicy broths.

      Delete