Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Ice cream strawberry cheesecake

 Back to ice cream!

Wall's Strawberry Cheesecake. There is a piece of plastic that seals the cover. After removing the plastic seal and the cover, you will reach the ice cream, there is no other inner cover so the ice cream looks like the above photo.

The ice cream is sweet with creamy strawberry taste. I was surprised to see a cube of cheese cake embedded in the ice cream. Can you spot the cheese cake?

If you cannot spot the cheese cake, here is a close up photo of it.

*** Monday 21 Dec 2020 ***

7.30 am not my breakfast of frozen jiaozi with remaining fish soup from Wednesday, 5 days ago and added iceberg vege and lettuce.

8.30 am - my breakfast of nestum chocolate cereal with rainbow sprouted bread.

11.20 am - a n w beef satay burger lunch. Ate it with a slice of rainbow sprouted bread.

12.30 noon not my lunch of zhar yuk muk Yee rice with added assorted mushrooms. Ate the remaining half for dinner.

3.40 pm ate all nestle abc ice cream so one ice cream cleared.

4.30 pm ate the only remaining lavender raisin scone.

6.20 pm - cooked one pack of Cintan instant noodles with microwave. I was surprised to see the portion is enough for 2 pax.

Ate it with the remaining ayam masak merah gravy and the remaining curry sauce for roti canai. What a clearing food day!



20 comments:

  1. U finished the whole ais kacang ice cream tub? Tht's fast! We usually spend a few weeks or months to finish one😂.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nestle ice cream is not creamy so it is easy to eat, won't be jelak.

      Delete
  2. Oh? Must look out for this! Will surely want to buy and try!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow ice cream again? You guys really love ice cream a lot. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought a lot that day so just eat to finish them before the new year. Maybe cannot finish before the new year.

      Delete
  4. I thought the cheesecake would be embedded throughout the ice-cream rather than a big chunk of it! Or just flavour and not actual cake pieces. Are there other pieces besides this one?

    That was fast for the 3-flavour ice-cream.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nestle 3 flavours ice cream is light taste and not creamy so very easy to eat. Yes there are more pieces embedded. The pieces are small like half cm x half cm only. Not big chunks. Is cake from the texture so should be cheese cake.

      Delete
  5. I need to clear some space in my freezer before I can buy ice cream. It would be nice to have a tub or two to enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But you have one separate standalone freezer so surely would have some space. You will buy some premium ice cream?

      Delete
  6. I am now very tempted to buy some ice cream to keep in my fridge. Cheese cake buried in the ice cream. Do you like the cheese cake?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Half cm by half cm cubes of cheese cakes are too small for me to make any difference to the ice cream.

      Delete
  7. I ordered the strawberry cheesecake ice cream recently through Pandamart. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't tried this ice cream before, I still have my sunnyville ice creamn in the freezer unopened!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Better open and eat your sunnyville ice cream before the new year! 😊

      Delete
  9. This is new to me and the cheesecake is tempting me. I wished they have more cheese than the strawberry ice cream.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe there is just cheese ice cream in this brand or another brand.

      Delete
  10. Don't think we have this strawberry cheesecake ice cream in our supermarket.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Singapore has everything so should have. Like in here:
      https://giant.sg/pint-straw-chescake-750ml-5019464

      Delete