Sunday, December 6, 2020

Fire Tiger

 Fire Tiger used to be at a larger shop lot in Midvalley Mall. Now it has moved to a kiosk but still has the same design of the large open mouth tiger as can be seen in the photos below:

Open mouth tiger head.

Side view.

The kiosk as can be seen here is quite small. So far I don't intend to buy any drinks from them because the drinks do not appeal to me.

*** Saturday 5 Dec 2020 d263 ***

8.22 am. Not my breakfast of beef balls noodles from Yang Kee bought on Wednesday which is 3 days ago.

9.10 am my breakfast of the original beef Coney sausage bun from  A&W 3 days ago.

11.54 am - we went to lucky alley to buy takeaway steamed chicken rice and zhar yuk muk ye rice MYR 9 and MYR 6 takeaway so we bought this duck breast meat rice with added siew yuk at MYR 8.50 Nett from the adjacent shop.

4.32 pm I ate all the remaining pumpkin mushroom dish from Vegetarian eatery bought 2 days ago with multi grain rainbow bread.
5.35 pm - not my dinner of half portion of zhar yuk muk ye rice.

5.04 pm - I ate more than half before keeping them away for another day. I can't tell the difference between the butter Cakes. Guess I am not that sensitive to the difference in good superior butter.

18 comments:

  1. Chinese belief, tigers with open mouths, can see the teeth - bad feng shui. Not advised to hang such paintings in the house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never try Fire Tiger though it was once popular. Not into fancy drinks😀

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't consider this fancy drinks. Fancy drinks are cocktails with alcohol in them. 😂

      Delete
    2. lol! boba tea is not fancy for you enough!

      Delete
  3. I googled Fire Tiger and its about bubble tea. Not into bubble tea. After seeing the roast pork, I want to eat pork rice for lunch. I miss eating zhar yuk muk ye.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes fire Tiger is boba tea. I think roast pork and zhar yuk muk ye you can cook these dishes yourself, right?

      Delete
  4. I have not heard of Fire Tiger and suppose they sell those bubble tea. I don't fancy those either.

    ReplyDelete
  5. High five! I am not into those bubble tea too.

    Did you manage to find Sara Lee butter cake at your supermarket?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haven't go to supermarket yet. Still staying home.

      Delete
  6. I dont know Fire Tiger. I heard of Tiger Sugar or something like that. I'm not into this boba scene so not very familiar with them all

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've seen Fire Tiger somewhere, forgot where. Thought it was just a gimmick to collect the drink from the tiger's mouth. Anyway can't keep up with all the boba tea places.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is a gimmick. Just too many boba tea places and I don't drink them.

      Delete
  8. You have very good instincts for not buying from them. They are very delicious in Taipei and still gets long queue of buyers. When we tried to buy from the booth at Starling, it was a disaster. The only staff sat there and played his phone while I was calling him. He replied that the staff in charge went out. After waiting for so long, that fella decided to prepare my orders instead which was easy. When we drank it, the taste and brown sugar is very different from Taipei's. No more!!!

    ReplyDelete