Friday, December 4, 2020

U Yen Vegetarian

 I think I am having too much fun ordering using Food Panda hp app because I used it to order delivery from a vegetarian eatery just because there is a discount for this eatery.

Lo Hon Chai - this one is unique as it has red and yellow capsicum in it.

Sweet and Sour Fake Fish - very appetising dish with pineapples so it is sourish. I find the pieces of fake fish ok but this dish is very salty so must be eaten with rice.
Lo Hon Chai - I miss this dish so I am happy to be able to eat it again.
This is supposed to be tofu with mushroom in pumpkin sauce but received mushrooms with pieces of pumpkin in pumpkin sauce instead. No tofu at all.

MYR 7 Nett off the total bill.

I like that they use a paper bag.

The name of the Vegetarian eatery is U Zen but here, they spell the name as You Yuan. Here is more info about this eatery:


Then I saw another offer for another eatery so I buy again using the Food Panda hp app.

Rice with real fish slices stirfry with spring onions and ginger. Can't see this dish in the above photo because of the Lo Hon Chai and other two vegetarian dishes blocking them.

Yellow wine chicken dish just delivered in a plastic bag which is fine by me.

Not my dinner - added mihun to the yellow wine chicken. Yummy!

MYR 12 off in this promo by Food Panda.

*** Thursday 3 December 2020 d261 ***

My brunch of a bit of rice, half a hard boiled egg, bok choy and one piece of skin and meat. Kept the remaining pork vinegar in the fridge for another day.

Not my breakfast. Just about to start eating before I interrupt to take this photo.

Bought cakes using the grab app too due to a discount promo. I just love to eat cakes but it is for another time. Kept the remaining 3 vegetarian dishes in the fridge for other days.


16 comments:

  1. Yet to go vegan. One nice place here but somehow we haven't managed to drag ourselves there to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is not vegan. This is just vegetarian with eggs and dairy allowed. Vegan means eggs n dairy not allowed.

      Delete
  2. Food Panda will give you a Gold Medal soon for your fabulous support.
    I will definitely love to eat this Sweet and Sour Fake Fish. I really want to be a full vegan when I am getting older. Need to have enough good vegan dishes around me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No need be vegan. Be vegetarian is good enough. Vegetarian can eat eggs and dairy. Vegan cannot.

      Delete
  3. LOL! u are the 'FoodPanda Queen'....because of being so supportive of their app! Turning to vegetarian already?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Any Delivery apps got promo I also will use, cos glutton mah. 😋 I still eat meat. Just ordering vege dishes from them only.

      Delete
  4. Maybe it's a blessing in disguise that I don't use Foodpanda! I would totally go for promos. Except the vegetarian one won't tempt me only.

    Have received the snacks you sent me via Foodpanda. Muackkks love them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tq for letting me know. N tq for checking. Stickers for SE n je are on the way by pos laju.

      Delete
  5. Yes the Lo Hon Chai looks very unqiue. Honestly I have never heard of it before. Still I have eaten something called chap chai. Is it the same?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not really same. Lo hon chai must have nam Yee marinate for the gravy, glass noodles, bean curd sheets, napa cabbages, cabbage, mushrooms and any other veges also can put in.

      Delete
  6. FoodPanda's loyal fan! Haha. I had vegetarian last weekend. Also had lo han chai in my rice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Any app got promo I will use. Good to eat veges more.

      Delete
  7. I like lo han chai. I also like yellow wine chicken and pork with black vinegar.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had vegetarian yesterday and I would enjoy the lo han chai too. Are the food still warm when it arrives your house? I have a S$5 foodpanda voucher still not utilised yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the food is still hot when I received it.

      Delete