Saturday, December 19, 2020

Dining Bowl Vegetarian Delivery

8.30 am - not my breakfast of roti canai diy add egg, curry dip and coffee. Roti canai  kosong 2 pieces are from the previous day's Delivery from pak Ali Selera Kampung, kuchai lama. We haven't eaten roti canai since March 18, 2020.

10.18 am - my breakfast of roti canai diy add egg with curry dip.

1.40 pm - Vegetarian fried hand made Mee suah from dining Bowl Vegetarian cafe in OUG, Foodpanda delivery. Full of wok hei. Ate some and kept the remaining for dinner.

Egg tofu, cauliflower in pumpkin gravy. So much gravy until it is like soup. From the same Vegetarian cafe. Ate all the cauliflower. Kept the gravy in the fridge to cook noodles on another day.

Red wine pork ribs from Canton Kitchen, Happy Garden. The pork meat is tough and the sauce is kind of like sweet and sour sauce. Ate for both lunch and dinner.

 
Vegetarian food plus delivery is about MYR 22 by food panda delivery.

Canton Kitchen pork ribs plus rice is about MYR 29 by Food Panda delivery.

2.30 pm, ate the A&W beef burger from the previous day. I like the slices of gherkin in the burger. I wonder which beef burger I like best, A&W, mcd or burger king. 

For dinner, I ate my kek Lapis, one small oblong each for prunes kek lapis and kek spekoek bought on Sunday 1 Nov 2020 and cleared the cremeria summer berries yogurt ice cream bought on 31 May 2020 by eating them all.

16 comments:

  1. The Red wine pork ribs looks really bloody red. Is it always like this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the only time I ordered this dish so I don't know the answer whether or not it has always been like this.

      Delete
    2. It's actually ang chao, the lees - residue from the red yeast rice used to make the traditional Foochow red wine. Usually we do add a bit of the wine as well when cooking this dish. Go and google, Tekkaus - you will actually find out that it is very good for health!

      Delete
    3. Yes you are right. Ang chao is good for health.

      Delete
  2. Haven't had roti canai for a while now, just the frozen supermarket ones that I've stocked in the freezer. I love the look of the dip, nice colour!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got lots of sauces and dips in my fridge from all the takeaways. Dunno what to do with them. Just too much.

      Delete
  3. I like to eat roti canai but can't afford to eat too often. The red wine pork rib looks very red.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Y not? It is just as unhealthy as eating curry Mee or wanton Mee I would say.

      Delete
  4. My last roti canai was 6 months ago!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I have roti canai often since a nearby mamak shop has good ones. Cheap and good. In fact during the first MCO, the very first thing I went to tapau was roti. Also the very first place the kids went out to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pork ribs look ok but if you say it's tough then that's not good.

      Delete
    2. Good that there is a good n tasty roti canai shop near u.

      Delete
    3. It is very tough so not buying again.

      Delete