Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Crispy Chicken Rendang

12.13 noon - ordered Mamalee's nasi lemak again with free delivery. Crispy chicken whole leg with rendang gravy in a plastic bag. MYR 14 nett. Chicken tastes fresh.

The main dish includes a free drink which is Wonda coffee. We didn't know that it includes a free drink because there was no mention in the ordering website and no selection available but for the previous day's order, we received a can of this exact Wonda Zero Max milk coffee.

Fried rice with petai. The rice is a bit spicy. It has two prawns and some fried anchovies. I ate a bit of this fried rice and keep the remaining rice in the fridge for the next day.

*** Food Panda Lunch Box on Wed 23 Dec 2020 d281 ***

Last week on Wed at 2 pm - received this Food Panda Lunch Box which a slip of my finger bought. There is supposed to be 30% off for MYR 35 and above but I didn't reach that amount and was going to select more items when I pressed order so I paid the full price. What a mistake!

Looks good but can taste the frozen chicken taste according to he who ate the chicken. MYR 17.90 nett which is much higher price than Mamalee's nasi lemak which is tastier.

I ordered spicy cauliflower and potato bites for MYR 6.50 nett and received these 5 deep fried snacks. No idea what they are because they certainly don't look like cauliflower.

Cross section. The fillings taste like curried dhall. Quite tasty.

Must read properly before pressing any button because there is no pop up box for reconfirmation of order. So paid full price because didn't order up to MYR 35 to get 30% off. Free delivery though.

*** Tuesday 29 Dec 2020 d287 ***

11.06 am - 4 pieces of Kuih lapis remaining in the fridge since 1 Nov 2020 (Sunday). Aim to eat all of them before 2021 is here.

11.07 am - I ate the final piece of Kuih lapis spekoek. Very buttery. After eating it, I could still taste and smell the butter around my mouth.

6 pm - not my dinner of wantonmi char siew wanton from Sepetang coffee shop at MYR 6.50 nett bought on Sunday 27 Dec 2020.

6.10 pm - bought a pack of two chocolate muffins from RT pastry on Friday 25 Dec 2020 but didn't take note of the price.

Quite tall from the side view.

Top view. Choc chips and walnuts. Tasty.

6.30 pm - ice cream pac wo/man strikes and gobbles up all the strawberry nestle ice cream. Will finish all the chocolate nestle ice cream the next day.

20 comments:

  1. I had a slip of finger too last time when ordering frm foodpanda. Luckily i managed to cancel order before it get processed. Wanton mee looks good with big size wantons!😋😋

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is no cancel button this time, lolx! The wantonmi has lots of char siew.

      Delete
  2. I would stick to mamalee. Everything from there looks good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too bad it is so far away that the rider has to ride his bike for 21 mins or more for the food to arrive.

      Delete
  3. I had a slip of fingers two times with my foodpandan orders. Both times i confirm before i select the delivery date and time so it becomes asap order and cannot cancel because the kitchen is already preparing my food.😅😅

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 😂😂ya, these things just happen so just accept the food and eat them. 😋😋😋

      Delete
  4. Fried rice with petai, not something I would order since I am still not acquired to petai taste.

    I would like the crispy chicken from Mamalee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I believe you would like the crispy chicken from mamalee. Petai has strong smell so need to acquire the taste for it.

      Delete
  5. Wow, you are really into ice cream.. I thought I was one but I think I lose to you! hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can eat ice cream anytime of the day including having ice cream as breakfast.

      Delete
  6. I like the food you ordered from Mamalee because I love spicy food. Nice sweet cake and wow! you have finished your ice cream.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still got two tubs of ice cream in the freezer cos I bought 4 tubs and now only clear two tubs.

      Delete
  7. So easy to have a slip of the finger when ordering online!

    You eat ice-cream starting from the middle?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is if the app doesn't have another level of confirmation. I made root beer float using the vanilla flavour which is the Middle part.

      Delete
    2. I accidentally redeemed a useless coupon on Boost while putting my phone back into my pocket. Should have a level of confirmation like key in password. Sigh so hard to collect Boost coins too.

      Delete
    3. You are so right about having a level of confirmation. I suspect that they purposely want us to redeem wrongly so that we work hard to collect more boost coins.

      Delete
  8. Fried rice with petai? Wow I want that too. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. U can cook this petai fried rice yourself at home.

      Delete
  9. I bought different Wonda Coffee to try but found them less fragrant for my liking.

    RT Pastry always have nice and affordable cakes & everything. Thumbs up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Wonda coffee is more milky. RT Pastry cakes are all very fluffy. I like dense cakes more but fluffy is also ok, just need to eat more.

      Delete