Thursday, December 3, 2020

A&W Satay Coney n Burger

 I was using Food Panda hp app to buy Yang Kee beef Noodles (OUG) when I noticed there is a promo for A&W so I bought them too.

Chicken Sausage Coney with Satay Gravy - Kuaaaah! That is for him.
Beef sausage coney original and another beef Coney with Satay Kuaaaah. They are for me. The curly fries is with the satay burger set.
Top: original beef Coney which I keep in the fridge for the next day. Bottom: satay gravy beef Coney with cucumbers which I ate for brunch - the satay gravy is a tiny bit spicy with crunchy bits of peanuts in it. If you know what satay dip taste like, this is it. The sausage is a bit too salty for me but the satay gravy is just right.
Crispy shitake mushrooms - must eat immediately when hot. The coating is very flavourful. The shitake mushrooms taste is very strong so they are for shitake mushrooms fans.

Ala carte fried chicken two pieces - drumstick and keel. The skin is very crispy and flavourful. The beef satay burger is with the set. Into the fridge it goes for Friday.

Two paper bags and one small bottle of root beer. I must buy some vanilla ice cream to make root beer float with this root beer.
Very good promo - MYR 33 Nett off the original total price of MYR 88.30 which is about 37 % off.

This is the advert for Satay Gravy.

*** Wednesday 2 Dec 2020 d260 ***

Not my breakfast of instant duck Noodles with the remaining braised pork trotter bought on Sunday from Lucky Alley coffee shop.

Food Panda delivered these noodles from Yang Kee shop. When I go to Yang Kee shop to buy takeaways, they use plastic bags to store the noodles so I was quite surprise to see plastic containers.

There is a very nice hand written note in the plastic bag to inform customers that the shop itself also provide delivery services. Just need to call or whatapps them. They provide a landline phone number. It was then I realised that business whatapps account can point to a landline phone.

Not my dinner of dry beef mix noodles with tripe, beef balls, slices of beef from Yang Kee

I just ate the above small portion to test the taste.

Prices of Yang Kee in Food Panda is better than in Grab. I also bought some bread and mini cheese cupcakes from Family Mart using Grab app.

22 comments:

  1. No A&W here. First fast food franchise I went to in my life, 1971, I think...in Singapore. Had the chicken in the basket, loved the root beer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Satay kuah must be quite nice with the coney dog. Wah! Beef noodles. I love that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya, you could eat this style of beef Noodles in Soong Kee Seapark PJ.

      Delete
  3. Burger with satay kuah? That I have never try before. I missed A&W curly fries!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is there a A&W branch in Kuching? I couldn't find it on our website.

      Delete
  4. I prefer satay kuah to stay with satay....Don't mess with my Coney dog. I like A&W curly fries, root beer float and their crispy fried chicken!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Satay kueh eat with other food like ketupat is very nice. I also bought the original Coney which I like a lot.

      Delete
  5. Sometimes grab is cheaper and at times foodpanda is...with promo vouchers, the food is cheaper than buying outside too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If got promo, then is cheaper than buy outside.

      Delete
  6. I am missing A&W root beer, fried chicken, and fries.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess you ate at a&w a long time ago when you were living in paramount garden pj.

      Delete
  7. There is an A & W outlet at Changi Airport Jewel, must go there eat the curly fries and hotdog burger next time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It has been a while since I last had A&W. :) Hmm...with satay kuah? Hmm...

    ReplyDelete
  9. The name sounds very strange with sausage and satay kuah. But then, I could imagine that it tastes delicious to eat satay kuah with anything!! I always drank the satay kuah when all the satays habis on the plate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too sayang to leave satay kush behind so I always eat up all satay kuah too.

      Delete
  10. When I look at Foodpanda or Grab, I don't see familiar shops so I basically stop. And never get to the good part on promos.

    It was worth getting delivery from Yang Kee rather than go yourself to take away?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If the shops are not familiar, I will Google n find more info on those shops. Definitely worth it very much. Cos just need to sit in the comfort of own home can get to eat already.

      Delete
    2. The very few that I know, the prices are jacked up. So would need really good promos only will offset the jacked-up price and delivery cost.

      Delete
    3. I think it is worth it to pay for the convenience. No need to be stuck in traffic jam and experience other drivers bad behaviour is worth paying for.

      Delete