Saturday, April 1, 2023

Search for Matcha Ice

On Saturday 1.apr.2023, went to ward to get discharged papers because the previous day the papers were not signed yet. Also with the discharged papers then only can the medicines be procured. 

Then went to Taman Desa Tuck Tuck Tei coffee shop to buy chapfan lunch and 3jc mihun soup for the Elderlies. In the evening, went to Fatty Mixed Rice to buy chapfan dinner for the Elderlies.

*** Friday 17.mar.2023 ***

I have been looking for a replacement for my favourite matcha ice from Nana eatery since nana eatery has exited the local market here:




1.12 pm - my own selection of items for Snowflake custom ice and I bought a hot ginger dessert for him.

Side view. To me, the base matcha ice has more nutty taste than matcha taste so I confirm that this ice cannot be a replacement for my favourite matcha ice.

Compared it to the custom matcha ice at Yam Fresh:


I could have ordered this Uji'Ryo Supreme ice with lots of ingredients for MYR 27+ but I don't want so many ingredients to affect the taste. One main item that I don't want is pearls because I don't like eat them.

My custom ice selection costs MYR 29.61+ which is more than the ready matcha ice with lots of ingredients.

Select base ice. I chose Matcha Ice MYR 18.9+ and then proceed to choose the toppings.

I chose uji matcha jelly as the included premium topping and matcha balls MYR 5+ as one add-on topping.

Add on price:
Uji matcha jelly MYR 5.9+
MYR 5+ for each portion of:
Taro balls
Sesame balls
Matcha balls
Jade jelly
Grass jelly
Taro
Sweet potato 

For the 2 classic toppings, I chose red bean and peanut. Each additional classic toppings cost MYR 3.10+ for barley, pearl, peanut or red bean.

I add on a portion of matcha sorbet at MYR 5.7+ and under the same category at this MYR 5.7+ price are:
Sesame sorbet
Mango sorbet
Hojicha sorbet
Mango cubes

MYR 5+
Grass jelly sorbet
Soya sorbet

MYR 5.9+
Matcha Tea

*** Saturday 1.apr.2023 ***

My omad from Tuck Tuck Tei coffee shop MYR 11 nett: too much so I kept a portion with the two eggs which I ate on Monday:
1. Long beans
2. String beans
3. Bitter gourd
4. Spinach
5. Eggy tofu
6. Two braised eggs
7. Marmite pork chop
8. Glass noodles gourd

5.35 pm - his chapfan no rice dinner from Fatty Mixed Rice Sri Petaling.

Monday 3.mar.2023 3 pm - ate the remaining portion of food from Sunday. The little sauce on the beans tastes a bit off but I still ate them. So far so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment