Thursday, March 16, 2023

Yam Fresh 3rd Visit

On Thursday 16.mar.2023, went to Alison coffee shop and Fatty Mixed Rice Sri Petaling to buy chapfan lunch for the Elderlies.

*** Wednesday 15.mar.2023 ***

1.27 pm - after eating the toast, I went to eat shaved ice and he accompanied me by eating half a bowl of hot red bean tong sui MYR 9.9 nett which has a strong taste of dried orange peel that he likes.

1.28 pm - red bean matcha ice MYR 15.9 nett with a nice matcha taste mixed with a tinge of milkiness. There are 4 default toppings: red bean, matcha taro balls, matcha jelly and QQ pearl balls. The QQ pearl balls are springy but I prefer them to be softer.

Total price is MYR 25.80 nett.

1.49 pm - please click on the above menu for a bigger image. I ordered the combo of red bean matcha ice in the above menu.

1.49 pm - since I don't want the QQ pearl balls, I could buy a diy mix and match with a matcha ice base MYR 7.5 nett and choose a minimum of 3 toppings:
Red bean MYR 2.8
Sweet purple rice MYR 2.8
Mashed purple potato MYR 2.8
Or grass jelly MYR 2.8

Resulting in a total of MYR 15.90 also similar to the combo red bean matcha but with one item less, less the QQ pearl balls.

I have eaten desserts twice at Yam Fresh Pavilion Bukit Jalil:


*** Thursdays 16.mar.2023 ***

12.48 noon - his chapfan no rice lunch from Fatty Mixed Rice.

12.53 noon - from Alison coffee shop, he also bought:
1. 3jc mihun soup MYR 8 nett for the elderly
2. Bkt ribs soup MYR 18 nett. This bkt soup is light and taste of dang sheng.
3. Mix beef Lai fun soup MYR 14 nett.

4.21 pm - he ate all the ingredients in the bkt soup for dinner and still kept some remaining soup for the next day. I ate 2 pieces of ribs.

10 comments:

  1. Wah! Some more nice desserts. I am craving for one now hee..hee...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe, I went to eat shaved ice again today. 😋😋😋

      Delete
  2. Long time didn't taste red bean tong sui. I prefer chilled than hot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here. I also prefer to drink cold tong sui and not hot ones.

      Delete
  3. I used to boil red bean tong sui at home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Once I requested my spouse to boil one whole pack of 500g of red beans without putting in any sugar or sweetener and it took me one week to eat the whole pot.

      Delete
  4. shioknyer....u can eat shaved ice almost everyday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, definitely. I ate shaved ice at 1 pm today too. Hehehehe. 😆

      Delete
  5. I always love those kind of taro balls. And NOT the orange peel taste in red bean - my mum sometimes puts those in when she makes red bean tong sui and I'd be like.... why must this be inside.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, my spouse loves the orange peel so he always put. I don't mind but I prefer no orange peel.

      Delete