Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Tone Up Salted Egg Prawn Burger

On Tuesday 21.mar.2023, he went to pick up one elderly at 8 am to visit kid 1's GP while I was still sleeping. Even at the GP, they had to wait for quite some time and he was back at 12 noon.

*** Sunday 19.mar.2023 ***

10.27 am - when we reached 1u, we immediately went to look for Mr. Fish eatery because it was not in Starling Mall anymore so we were eager to eat their fish slices again.

10.27 am - we found Mr. Fish opposite Kluang Station eatery. Then I thought of eating fish slices mihun soup at Sekinchan Catch so we didn't eat brunch at Mr. Fish. Mana tau no more Sekinchan Catch, Teo Chew Lor is there in place of Sekinchan Catch. We even look through Teo Chew Lor's menu to find, eh, no fish slices mihun soup and walked away disappointed.

10.54 am - Then I notice this shop next to Mr. Fish. The name is Bliss Babe and it sits there all pretty in pink so I got really curious.

10.54 am - I looked through their banner. Please click on the above photo for a larger image to read the text. The only staff approached me so I asked for a menu but I was told no menu. 

Ok, I see the words Collagen Drink which I am not interested in.

Ah, I see the words Salted Egg Prawn. Sounds good.

These sweet Bao sounds good too.

10.56 am - I didn't want the Collagen Drink so I bought just one Salted Egg Prawn Bao for takeaway due to curiosity.

10.56 am - A medium sized bao. The size of the box is 4 inch x 4 inch x 2.5 inch.

11 am - I requested for a receipt but was told that the credit card payment slip is the receipt. Who is the staff trying to fool? But I am too lazy to argue with the staff so I just pay MYR 14 for the Bao all due to curiosity. My spouse said to me, collagen drinks mean it is for people who are beauty conscious to eat and drink so why did you buy food from that shop. I am like curious mah.

5.21 pm - back home, I tore the bao in two, took a photo and then ate it. Can see the whole prawns in the bao and it does taste a bit of salted egg yolk. It is a bit sweet. I don't know what the additional fillings are in this bao. Taste is acceptable. My spouse says the main stars are the Collagen Drinks. Why did you go and buy one bao? 😅

Today I searched online for more info and found this article dated Mon 20.mar.2023:


Ah, my spouse is correct, it is for beauty conscious people so the meals and drinks are not for me. I went and bought the sidekick instead of the star attractions. 😂

*** Tuesday 21.mar.2023 ***

12 noon - on the way back from the GP's clinic, he stopped by Swee Hing coffee shop and bought 3 packs of lunch meals for a total of MYR 40 nett for himself and the 2 elderlies:

1. Steamed chicken thigh and siew yuk rice
2. Steamed chicken thigh and siew yuk without rice
3. Roast duck breast meat and siew yuk without rice

4.19 pm - his dinner of frozen celery pork suigao MYR 7.90 from Jaya Grocer with frozen spinach and a condiment of pickled bamboo shoots in oil. I helped him by eating some of the doughy skin of the suigao because I like to eat starchy doughy food while he wants to eat less simple carb.

8 comments:

  1. I don't think i will try the collagen drink, am not into such thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hah..hah...so the collagen drink is the highlight and the other items are just sidekick. Like that I probably won't try anything. At least you satisfied your curiosity. I don't seem to remember this shop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since your mother is drinking collagen drinks, perhaps she may be interested to try these collagen drinks.

      Delete
  3. Never have such baos before. Lol on the collagen drink.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I support you on the sidekicks haha. I've tried collagen drinks before but I very much doubt they do much good even if drunk regularly.

    ReplyDelete