Friday, March 3, 2023

Priority Food

On Friday 3.mar.2023, went to Giant Supermarket and Midvalley Mall. Bought Logitech wheel and pedals.

*** AMAH ***

11.46 am - One slice of the above kaya butter toast is half eaten by him. My glass of iced coffee drink.

We shared this plate of fried chicken nasi lemak.

Total price is MYR 29.90 nett.

*** Giant Supermarket ***

Bought this pack of 100g unsalted macadamia nuts MYR 16.90 to try. Taste creamier than raw ones.

Bought one big pack of 10 packs of miaow miaow fish crackers.

Total price MYR 81.50 nett

*** Chok Kar Chong ***

5.07 pm - his dinner. On the way home from Midvalley Mall, stopped by Chok Kar Chong and bought 3 items, total MYR 52 nett.

Chicken MYR 17.50

Pork knuckle MYR 18 and Pepper Pork Stomach Soup MYR 16.5 nett.

Chok Kar Chong eatery at Jalan Riang 11, happy garden.

Phone number to call to place takeaway orders.

8 comments:

  1. Macadamia!! Munch munch!! When grocery shopping this morning, I was hunting for it but no sight of it.

    No Giant here, closed down last year. Or was it 2 years ago?? Too many competition from our local supermarkets/hypermarkets. I used to buy its roasted chicken home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Giant here is also being sold off recently I heard. Macadamia nuts are nice so maybe all sold out at your end.

      Delete
  2. I love macadamia nuts! I used to order online from Nature Wonders especially when they have special offer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I have bought macadamia nuts from nature wonders a few times but found that they added some light seasonings to it so I didn't buy anymore as I prefer those macadamia nuts without seasonings and flavourings.

      Delete
  3. My fav fish crackers!! I miss AMAH nasi lemak.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah so you like this brand of fish crackers too. Amah should open a branch in pavilion Bukit Jalil or ioi city mall near you.

      Delete
  4. Cold Storage used to sell simple baked macadamia. I must keep an eye out for that brand in your post - from Giant?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the Meadows brand is from Giant. I think guardian pharmacy has this Meadows brand too.

      Delete