Friday, March 10, 2023

Marco Value Meal

On Friday 10.mar.2023, went to Midvalley Mall for food and grocery. I was considering eating at Snitch by The Thieves when we walked past Marco at the Gardens Mall. What a pleasant surprise. I didn't know that Marco has officially opened at the Gardens Mall on 18.jan.2023 so we ate our lunch there.

12.53 noon - please click on the above photo for a larger image to select the set lunch that you prefer.

12.09 noon - lunch set Pork Schnitzel MYR 27.90++ with Salad. We requested for the cheese mayo to be served separately as this set is for him and he doesn't eat cheese. I ate all the cheese mayo which is quite thick with only a very light cheese taste. This lean pork meat is very suitable for me as I don't eat fatty bits.

12.11 noon - I chose this Sous Vide chicken breast, mashed potatoes and salad MYR 27.90++ lunch set. The meat has garlic oil drizzled over it.

I top up MYR 7++ for a iced latte drink. Good that they are using paper straw.

12.27 noon - the sous vide chicken breast meat is tender and juicy.

I like the buttery creamy taste of the mashed potatoes. Very nice👍and the portion is just enough, not too much.

12.31 noon - the ice cream that is part of the lunch set. One each.

12.19 noon - I also ordered this matcha souffle MYR 28++ because the main reason that I am eating lunch at this eatery is for the dessert.

12.19 noon - soft inside with slightly crispy outer layer.

Total price for 2 pax: MYR 105.35 nett. I will be back for more food.

12.55 noon - Marco at the Gardens Mall.

5.23 pm - his dinner of pork mushrooms sui Gao from frozen and kimchi.

6 pm - I helped him eat some of the skins of the sui Gao with a few whole sui Gao and vege.

14 comments:

  1. Good that they give paper straw but it wasn't practical once the paper straw melt. Can't suck any fluid. Lol. Prefer to drink directly from glass.

    Lovely meal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Yes it was a lovely meal. The straw is more of cardboard than paper so it doesn't get soft easily. Sometimes need a straw to suck the liquid at the bottom layer without the liquid at the top layer.

      Delete
  2. I will choose pork schnitzel. Will look for this when i pass by The Gardens.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With the cheese mayo, maybe it won't taste so lean.

      Delete
  3. Marco's food is very good. I have been to the one at 1 Utama and a revisit is in order!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good selections of set meals..we don't have the outlet here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya, it only has one handful of outlets I believe.

      Delete
  5. Ah I just went to the 1u outlet. I had the smoked duck pasta which was all right but the semi-cooked egg got a bit jelak after a while. Also had the matcha souffle - my first ever hehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't dare to eat semi cooked egg. So do you like the matcha souffle?

      Delete
  6. I ordered pork schnitzel today, it was quite dry even with the mayo cheese.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Normally lean pork without any fats can be considered quite dry but I like it that way, lean and no fats.

      Delete