Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Cornetto Strawberry Cheesecake

On Wednesday 29.mar.2023, he accompany one elderly for RTK test in the morning.

*** Saturday 18.mar.2023 ***

5.57 pm - received two bags of ice cream that I ordered via shopee.

Bought this Cornetto Love Rose Strawberry Cheesecake only because I wanted to buy Magnum Belgian chocolate luxe and need to reach MYR 80 to get free delivery.

Cornetto Love Rose series, look the same as the peach flavoured Love Rose Cornetto but the taste is strawberry and cheese with pieces of cheesecake inside it.

To my surprise, the app automatically added 10 pieces of Cornetto love rose peach flavored ice cream as free gift. That was how I ended up with more ice cream that I ordered.

After using shopeecoins and with free delivery the total price is MYR 70.59 nett for 29 pieces of ice cream so it is MYR 2.44 on average for one ice cream.

*** Wednesday 29.mar.2023 ***

11.56 am - fried chicken wing rice MYR 7.5 nett from the eatery used to be called Ajimal.

8 comments:

  1. Wah. Stocking up on ice cream?? Nice, as weather starts to turn warmer now. Wow. So many free ice cream. I haven't try this series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just wanted to try the magnum Belgian chocolate luxe. This Cornetto love series taste ok to me. Depends on whether you like the strawberry flavour or peach flavour or not.

      Delete
  2. I try to collect shopee coins but most of the times spend my coins on shopee games :D, RM2.44 for cornetto ice cream is a good deal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya I use some shopee coins for games too. Yes this price is a good deal.

      Delete
  3. I like cornetto ice creams but no sugary stuff for me now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya, by right I shouldn't be eating them either.

      Delete
  4. I saw this free rose cornetto via FB and thought it was very good deal. But after asking my girls - no don't like Cornetto, no don't like Top Ten, no don't like lime - decided there was no point. There used to be bundles with more variety as I can see in the reviews.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, so they did advertise this free bundle. I didn't know about it so it was a pleasant surprise. Good that SE and JE don't like to eat ice cream. Healthier not to eat ice cream.

      Delete